KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2) vs. Kadaj (Advent Children)

Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2) vs. Kadaj (Advent Children)
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Riku (Kingdom Hearts 2) vs. Kadaj (Advent Children)

Who wins

Old Post May 1st, 2006 01:22 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

The entire crew vs riku?

Old Post May 1st, 2006 03:07 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Riku!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 01:48 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by caocao200
The entire crew vs riku?

Clearly you are having trouble with reading Riku vs. Kadaj.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 02:03 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

my bad.. i tought kadaj was the name of those silver haired man group... ive seen the movie just once so i must have read the translation all wrong

btw.. riku wins thks to his dark powers and only if kadaj has no materia with him.. or else it can be a pretty tight battle..

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 04:31 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

where are they fighting

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 04:48 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

riku wins

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 08:12 PM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus wins.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 09:25 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I have to disagree. Riku doesn't have his dark form in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kadaj's swordplay is fast and elegent. Kadaj has energy beams that seem to be pretty powerful if it can force Cloud to his knees when the attack missed (not by much). Plus if anything this fight will come down to a sword fight and I don't think Riku could equal or prove better in swordsplay then Kadaj.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 12:57 AM
Marcellus
executioner

Kadaj easy, riku didnt do anything that immpressive in KH II, Kadaj was insanley fast and kept up with Cloud only using one arm.

Sora would be a better match

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 03:03 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackMageSamura

Kadaj

Old Post May 6th, 2006 01:40 AM
BlackMageSamura is currently offline Click here to Send BlackMageSamura a Private Message Find more posts by BlackMageSamura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
I have to disagree. Riku doesn't have his dark form in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kadaj's swordplay is fast and elegent. Kadaj has energy beams that seem to be pretty powerful if it can force Cloud to his knees when the attack missed (not by much). Plus if anything this fight will come down to a sword fight and I don't think Riku could equal or prove better in swordsplay then Kadaj.

The energy from the explosion caused by DiZ's machine restores Riku to his "true form", revealing an older Riku still cloaked and blindfolded, which he removes to reveal a new outfit. After this, Riku becomes a selectable party member for the World That Never Was. His Soul Eater changes into a Keyblade, which he names "The Way to the Dawn". Sora and Riku’s co-op move, Eternal Session, is the most powerful team attack in Kingdom Hearts II. The final boss battles against Xemnas are fought by Riku and Sora alone.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 05:52 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote