KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Goku Vs. Cloud

Goku Vs. Cloud
This poll is closed.
Goku 19 73.08%
Cloud 7 26.92%
Tie 0 0%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goku Vs. Cloud
Started by: NBT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Striding Cloud

Goku Vs. Cloud

I say Goku!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 06:21 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

me too

Old Post May 6th, 2006 06:22 AM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

are you serious about this thread?

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:11 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

Has much as i like cloud, goku would pwn him so hard and then say
Goku - "Thats for stealing my sons hair style!!"

Old Post May 6th, 2006 03:01 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy

Are you stupid? If i made a thread about yea i'm serious!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:27 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ok now im not sure i f you know the power of cloud or goku but goku has the power to destroy planets or more were as cloud has the power to stand and get his arse wooped he is out classed in everything
speed strenght swordplay everything

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post May 8th, 2006 08:12 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by shin_remy

!!

Old Post May 8th, 2006 08:19 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Originally posted by NBT
Are you stupid? If i made a thread about yea i'm serious!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:33 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hmmm i would have to say cloud goku can't win a fight on his own he alway gets help or eats senzu beans which is cheap ass move cloud can last alot longer than that

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:58 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

yeah right two words spirt bomb

Old Post May 9th, 2006 03:36 AM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

if he gets time to use it it takes time to charge and it only harms those that are evil cloud isn't evil like sephrioth

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 9th, 2006 03:56 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

kamehamea

and besides he is waaay to fast for cloud.

and goku can fly!!

and goku can get more punches, has a higher defence

he can destroy him together with a big size of the earth ( even he can destroy planets )

we are talking about ssj 4 Goku at the end of Dragon Ball GT right?

Old Post May 9th, 2006 05:48 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by 1021kid
yeah right two words spirt bomb

...doesn't work on the pure of heart.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:19 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

This doesn't make sense to last as a thread. Goku would abso-friggin-lutely OBLITERATE Cloud.

Cloud is cool - i admit it. One of the coolest FF characters ever. But there is no way he can stop Goku. Congrats Cloud for cutting throw several large pieces of a cement building, whereas Goku can crush it with one punch. Cloud gets outclassed in every way.

In "Advent Children" Loz's speed outclasses Cloud completely, and he can barely get a hit on him with his sword. *Don't say I'm lying about the fact that Cloud can't hit him, because he CAN'T, and Cloud isn't the one who even defeats Loz. As we are all hopefully aware, Goku is EXTREMELY fast, definitely faster than Loz.

And who says Cloud is pure of Heart? He'll always have the darkness inside him. And Spirit bomb isn't the only move that would stop Cloud. There's the solar flare, ANY energy beam, the friggin KAMEHAMEHA WAVE, and much more. Not to mention the multi-form techniques, and other fighting styles.

In the end of Advent Children, Yazoo shoots Cloud in the chest. Bullets bounce harmlessly off of Goku. And yeah- I know Cloud has a big fing sword, but Goku stopped a sword technique with only one finger, and didn't even blink, And that sword was being swung by another SUPER SAIYAN!

I can't believe I even wasted my time writing this. Cloud ceases to exist after this "fight"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 9th, 2006 06:48 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Quincy Archer
This doesn't make sense to last as a thread. Goku would abso-friggin-lutely OBLITERATE Cloud.

Cloud is cool - i admit it. One of the coolest FF characters ever. But there is no way he can stop Goku. Congrats Cloud for cutting throw several large pieces of a cement building, whereas Goku can crush it with one punch. Cloud gets outclassed in every way.

In "Advent Children" Loz's speed outclasses Cloud completely, and he can barely get a hit on him with his sword. *Don't say I'm lying about the fact that Cloud can't hit him, because he CAN'T, and Cloud isn't the one who even defeats Loz. As we are all hopefully aware, Goku is EXTREMELY fast, definitely faster than Loz.

And who says Cloud is pure of Heart? He'll always have the darkness inside him. And Spirit bomb isn't the only move that would stop Cloud. There's the solar flare, ANY energy beam, the friggin KAMEHAMEHA WAVE, and much more. Not to mention the multi-form techniques, and other fighting styles.

In the end of Advent Children, Yazoo shoots Cloud in the chest. Bullets bounce harmlessly off of Goku. And yeah- I know Cloud has a big fing sword, but Goku stopped a sword technique with only one finger, and didn't even blink, And that sword was being swung by another SUPER SAIYAN!

I can't believe I even wasted my time writing this. Cloud ceases to exist after this "fight"
thumb up to this post

Remy and NBT, you're funny laughing

And those who voted for Cloud are also funny laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:16 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

Cloud is a kewl character but i'm pretty sure goku would win. I hate saying it but that's how it goes. Goku IS fast strong, and a combat genius, which is the perfect combination. if goku was so fast cloud would probably pwn him, same with if goku was weaker or not quite so bright when it came to fighting. But Goku IS the internationally known super fighter of all games and anime. he's the action cartoon king still.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:55 PM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Goku kills him with ease, without ssj!!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:59 PM
bean_machine
Its so hard

Goku has a speed, reflex, flight, power, and energy projection advantage for this fight.

I mean he can just IT behind Cloud and then just poke his skull repeatedly several thousand times in a second. Then there would be nothing left of Cloud's head. BTW this is not even a SSJ Goku, just plain old Goku after he trained as he traveled to Namek.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post May 12th, 2006 06:19 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Goku did block trunks sword with one finger so i don't think Clouds sword is cutting through any Goku here... funny thread btw laughing out loud laughing out loud

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:25 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Throw in Sephiroth and see what happens...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:46 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote