KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante Vs Anima

Dante Vs Anima
Started by: Agent Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Dante Vs Anima

Anima, the Strongest Of All Aeons Vs Dante, Son of Sparda and Demon Killer

Round One: Dante[DMC1] Vs Anima
Round Two: Dante[DMC2] Vs Anima
Round Three: Dante[DMC3] Vs Anima

Anima has his Overdrive obivilion.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:15 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Dark anima got beaten by humans (not so ordinary), is this gonna be turn based? laughing out loud

Round 1: Dante turns into Sparda, summons giant lava dragon, end of fight
Round 2: Hmmmm I hardly remember anything from DMC 2 since I only played through it like once and that was looooong ago erm
Round 3: He stops time and plays around with him stick out tongue

Is Anima gonna start with the overdrive or is it gonna have charge up to it? Where do they fight? Do they have prep? Am I hungry? Yes, I am

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:11 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dante, Anima cannot move, just stuck in the ground, from what ive seen she can just punch, and shoot a beam if ime correct but its not one of her stronger moves, a few good rockets and she goes down

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:11 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

And she's darn slow too, Dante's fast enough to even dodge her oblivion combo and if not he'll recover from it a few seconds later

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:13 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

If she activates Oblivion then Dante becomes dragged down by a darkness and stuck underground, so I doubt it will be easy to avoid it.
Anima does not punch, she uses her mind to inflict damage and it is next to impossible to avoid, she also has death strike which kills instantly. And during gameplay, she is able to take a step back and dodge when a strike comes.....

The outcome of the fight, I don't know.......

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:50 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
If she activates Oblivion then Dante becomes dragged down by a darkness and stuck underground, so I doubt it will be easy to avoid it.
Anima does not punch, she uses her mind to inflict damage and it is next to impossible to avoid, she also has death strike which kills instantly. And during gameplay, she is able to take a step back and dodge when a strike comes.....

The outcome of the fight, I don't know.......
Evading is a typical game mechanic roll eyes (sarcastic) besides who says Dante's always on the ground, we dont know if Anima can drag Dante into darkness if he's flying around and pwning it at the same time.

Last edited by Raijin on May 10th, 2006 at 11:21 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:19 AM
caocao200

Monsters like anima are dantes specialty...
1) Sparda form dante defeated mundus, a godlike demon from the underworld 2 times, one on air another on ground...
2)Dante defeated a whole bunch of demons fused together
3)Dantes first adventure and he still kicked ass...

I know anima is a aeon, but i consider her has a demon tipe of aeon..

Old Post May 10th, 2006 12:58 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by caocao200
Monsters like anima are dantes specialty...
1) Sparda form dante defeated mundus, a godlike demon from the underworld 2 times, one on air another on ground...
3 Three times actually, first time in some outer space void, seconds time in an volcano and the third time in the castle sewers.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 02:07 PM