KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Raiden(Cyborg Ninja) vs Gray Fox(Cyborg Ninja)

Raiden(Cyborg Ninja) vs Gray Fox(Cyborg Ninja)
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ha! Knew the little wig wearing cry-baby would re-emerge as CN.

Anyways on to the fight itself:

Fox is berserk and out to kill Solid Snake. No knowledge about how he survived the MGS ordeal. Most likely cloned. He plans to kill Snake and then himself. Raiden has sworn to protect Snake and will not allow Fox to fulfill his plans. They battle in the middle east setting of MGS4.

I go for Raiden.

PS - If anyone wants to watch the 15 min. trailer of MGS4 check it out in youtube, IGN or gamstop.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:21 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't judge since I have no idea what Ninja Raiden is capable of.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:44 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I was just going to say that

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:22 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

He looked sick in that trailer!!! but I didn't play the game so I can't say what he does really but BAH, if the real CN was in it he would whoop his ass!! don't let the graphics fool you!!!, if the real one lived to the future he would have the tech as well.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:32 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

F!@K people, i just watched that trailer. Do you honostly believe that'll gonna happen in MGS4?! Old Snake kills himself. Meryl is supposed to be dead by now.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:31 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

No she is not, that was if you didn't survive the torture, if you did, she makes it out fine, Snake just "grew tired of tomboys".

About the fight, we have no idea how durable Raiden's suit is, or how much more/less skill he's got than Fox. But it's fun anyway.
To judge the battle Raiden seems to have a little more skill but little less speed, I'm not sure.....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 11th, 2006 04:00 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
No she is not, that was if you didn't survive the torture, if you did, she makes it out fine, Snake just "grew tired of tomboys".

About the fight, we have no idea how durable Raiden's suit is, or how much more/less skill he's got than Fox. But it's fun anyway.
To judge the battle Raiden seems to have a little more skill but little less speed, I'm not sure.....

Hold a sec. In MGS there were two endings. In first dies Meryl, Otacon survives. In second Otacon dies, Meryl survives. Since Otacon was in MGS2 I assume Meryl is dead.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 04:02 PM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

No, Otacon survived both and Konami has said that the ending where Meryl survives is the real ending.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:53 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

But i remember that if Meryl survives, Otacon tells Snake that he wanna stay with Wolf and staff like that and dies in explosion.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 06:23 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Wolf is dead at that point. And yes, Otacon said he'd stay cause he had no chance of escaping and the pace was going to blow, BUT, if you watch the ending the Colonel calls and tells you that the air strike has been cancelled, so Otacon never dies. Snake tells them to bring him out...
In MGS 2, Snake grew tired of "tomboys" and left Meryl...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 08:45 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaithen

cool... Well i think that Raiden using more strenght in his strikes (i dont know) but! Fox seems to be a lot times faster...

Ill say fox by now

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:33 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLAK FOX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Judging by the trailer, Raiden doesn't seem to quite have the style that Olga or Fox did. I say Fox.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 15th, 2006 06:47 PM
BLAK FOX is currently offline Click here to Send BLAK FOX a Private Message Find more posts by BLAK FOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Style does not mean anything in a life or death situation. In my opinion from what we've seen of Raiden in the trailer he is a force to be respected. Stated by Kojima he was an equal to Solid Snake in Sons of Liberty, and now he is even better. I have no doubt his exo-skelleton is superior technology wise to Fox's--granted that was a prototype. Even without the suit Raiden was dangerous. The suit's inclusion should give him the edge to take down a foe as dangerous as Fox.

However this is all speculation from what I've seen in the trailer, and it isn't much. There is a chance that scene may not ever take place in the game, so who knows.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:25 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raiden equel to Snake?? He wish!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:04 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Show me the link where it says "equal to Solid Snake in Sons of Liberty" in fighting. I've seen that, but that has been because they were both equal "heroes", it didn't say fighters. Where did it say that?

There are a few things we need to know first.

1. Can Raiden see invisible people?
2. Can Raiden stand up to Fox fast moving arms in a sword fight? (I don't think so)

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:06 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

So true, besides it seem that Snake has somekind of enhanced sixth sence. I'm talking about moments where he dodged Ocelot's shot from the back and Olga's knife trick.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:29 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I mean, Snake as a rookie was as impressive (if not more impressive) than Raiden.

Defeated/sneaked-through a whole base (that without near any help), defeated the best solider ever in unarmed combat and when Snake was unarmed while Big Boss had a machine gun, defeated Fox in unarmed combat, defeated the worlds fastest man, the worlds strongest man and more..... This is Snake with several years more experience, I don't think Raiden matches up at all.....

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:37 PM
Kaithen

ok back to fox. If you look on fox when he is fighting, you will have a hard time to see his hand moving. While raiden fighting, you can follow his moves KINDA easy.

And you have no prof that its a prototype, because raidens armor do really look older than fox (dont say it have to be). Well, fox armor got a stealth belt doesnt it?, than raiden wouldnt be able to see fox smile

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:33 AM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

This thread should be dropped, we know jack-shit about the new Raiden, and we can't start assuming that he can do that and that.....

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:47 PM
Kaithen

alright.... but it was a funny thread smile

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:27 PM