KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganondorf vs. Ansem

Ganondorf vs. Ansem
Started by: Tallis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Ganondorf vs. Ansem

Two of the greastest masters of evil. Who wins.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:56 AM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Ansem?! What the f**k?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:05 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

you mean xenahort's heartless right?

i dont know much bout ganondorf except that he keeps coming back to life over and over...

"ansem" is pretty powerful but nothing compared to his nobody... but i guess with his last dragonlike transformation he can put lil ganon in a corner..

Old Post May 11th, 2006 05:26 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

wouldnt work

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:13 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Ansem the wise? or Xemnas?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 05:29 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IcePunk
wouldnt work

Do you even know who Ansem is?

I guess he means Ansem as in Xenahort for that's how he went by in the first game. In fact we really didn't know that Xenahort was the heartless to Ansem the Wise until DiZ came along.

But I don't think Xenahort can compare to the King of Evil on this battle.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 01:48 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

i dunno...which ganondorf we talkin about? the leader of the forest bandits in a link to the past, or the garudo king in ocarina of time? and don't even bring wind waker in this, i don't count that crap as a zelda game! XD jk

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:03 AM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Wind Waker was good but just too short. Most people didn't like it because of the way it looked. The Phantom Hourglass is a direct sequel to Wind Waker and I can't wait for it.

And I thought Ganondorf could only be hurt by light attacks which Ansem has none of.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:35 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Wind Waker was good but just too short. Most people didn't like it because of the way it looked. The Phantom Hourglass is a direct sequel to Wind Waker and I can't wait for it.

And I thought Ganondorf could only be hurt by light attacks which Ansem has none of.
who knows...that was jsut an occarina of time thing to make the battle more strategic in the game. it's all because of that damn cape he has.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:42 AM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Quiet. You'll unleash the Zelda fanboys that will try to explain how Ganondorf is this all powerful god expect when it comes to being beaten by the Master Sword and/or Light Arrows.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:43 AM
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Quiet. You'll unleash the Zelda fanboys that will try to explain how Ganondorf is this all powerful god expect when it comes to being beaten by the Master Sword and/or Light Arrows.
lol, no they couldn't. i'll throw Smash Brothers Melee in their face where the game and watch man could stomp the crap out of him. for god sakes, its the GAME AND WATCH MAN!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:49 AM