KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Hades Vs Dante

Hades Vs Dante
Started by: Agent Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Hades Vs Dante

Hades from Hercules series and Kingdom Series Vs Dante.

Takes place in Hade's underworld.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:46 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

well I dont know much about Dante but Hades was like invincible in the underworld since it's his underworld he managed to take control of Auron i dont see why he couldnt take over Dante

Old Post May 12th, 2006 05:08 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Dante!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 12th, 2006 05:42 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hades owns this match, he can probably just make dante Weak like he does to hercules and just burn him, Hades is indestructable so its an unfair match, and hes a God

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:01 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

*agrees with BT*

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:45 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

gameplay wise.. dante can only defeat hades if he has hercules to help him...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 01:00 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FG725
well I dont know much about Dante but Hades was like invincible in the underworld since it's his underworld he managed to take control of Auron i dont see why he couldnt take over Dante
because dante is the son of sparda and a half devil making him immune to mind control casts. however, just plain deciet would work but then he'd be in the same boat as cloud was and could turn on hades at any moment.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Hades owns this match, he can probably just make dante Weak like he does to hercules and just burn him, Hades is indestructable so its an unfair match, and hes a God
not exactly true, even gods have their weaknesses. i mean hades invaded mt. olympus with just the mortal titans and they beat zues and his army, so why couldn't dante do anything to hades? and the only way hades can make dante weak is by deceptive satan-like manuevers, which knowing what i know about both characters, dante's not one to bargain to hades for much of anything, even if it is giving up your strength for just a little while. I think dante would rather stay strong enough to stay alive in a tough spot than to sell his power to satan for something minor.

Originally posted by caocao200
gameplay wise.. dante can only defeat hades if he has hercules to help him...
I wouldn't say that. Hades is tough but Dante could probably woop the crap out of hades, course he couldn't kill hades.

Last edited by Dragoncloud on May 12th, 2006 at 03:47 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2006 03:43 PM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

Originally posted by Dragoncloud
I wouldn't say that. Hades is tough but Dante could probably woop the crap out of hades, course he couldn't kill hades.

If hades is in his bersek form.. then dante needs hercules energy orbs to nullify his "fiery trance", or else the battle will only end when dante's dead, but that would take quite a while...

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:48 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hades is indestructable, you cannot touch him unless your a God, also he has the power of flight and can send an almost beamlike fire blast from his hands, also he burns down a whole forest in his rage with fire blasting out of him from all angles

Can i use real Greek mythology for Hades here, or is this just the Disney one

If we can use real greek mythology then Hades can go invisible with the Helmet he has

Old Post May 12th, 2006 07:13 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

Hades is indestructable, you cannot touch him unless your a God, also he has the power of flight and can send an almost beamlike fire blast from his hands, also he burns down a whole forest in his rage with fire blasting out of him from all angles

Can i use real Greek mythology for Hades here, or is this just the Disney one

If we can use real greek mythology then Hades can go invisible with the Helmet he has
i thin we're sticking to just disney...but either way,if you look up who sparda is in greek mythology he was a spartan god too...i think that's right anyways....but if dante is sparda's son, then that makes him a half god or half demon whatever, which means he could stand a chance provided he taps into his god like powers.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 11:59 PM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

even if he is half god, which there is no proof that Sparda from greek myth is the same as the one in the game from what i know anyway but half a god isnt enough

Hercules was only half god and he couldnt touch Hades until he became a full God so...... hades wins

Old Post May 13th, 2006 08:41 AM
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

even if he is half god, which there is no proof that Sparda from greek myth is the same as the one in the game from what i know anyway but half a god isnt enough

Hercules was only half god and he couldnt touch Hades until he became a full God so...... hades wins
herc never tried though...hades was too afraid to try against him

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:54 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes he did, hercules jumped at Hades but went straight through him, but when he became a god he punched hades in the face

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:34 PM
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

yes he did, hercules jumped at Hades but went straight through him, but when he became a god he punched hades in the face
*innocent reaction* oh yeah....i remember now. But hercules was made into a mere mortal, dante IS still part devil, hercules was far from half-god, in stature, he was just an ordinary human, but he still possessed god like strength. So, the half demon idea is a little stale for an arguement.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 07:27 PM
shin_remy

Originally posted by IcePunk
*agrees with BT*

good argument!! how old are? go back to school punk oh sorry ICEPUNK!!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:25 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

That's a bad bad Remy no *wags finger*

That wasnt even an arguement, so you go back to school and learn what arguement means roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm even starting to wonder if you've ever been to a school, you cant even write gramaticly right.

Last edited by Raijin on May 16th, 2006 at 11:18 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:06 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

To late to edit but, God! That felt good

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:22 AM
Peach
mordrem

Oh grow up, both of you....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 16th, 2006 02:51 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

XD

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:57 PM
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

Originally posted by Lana
Oh grow up, both of you....
which one's you talking to? cuz i really dont' wanna grow up.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 07:48 PM