KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher

asklda,c eokvc -w0i43kt kwvwrov wr
This poll is closed.
The trio of GTA Gangsters/Gangstas 5 31.25%
Frank 11 68.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Tommy Vercetti, Tony Cipriani, and Carl Johnson vs The Punisher

I for one choose Mr Castle

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:13 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

They need to get punished.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:49 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

punisher..

Old Post May 18th, 2006 03:51 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

The trio. I doubt Punisher can beat them while Tommy, Tony, and Carl Johnson is shooting Punisher with all kinds of weapons. Heck, rocket launchers is availible so they will blow the shit out of Punisher.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 18th, 2006 04:15 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EkinEku

dunno but im sure every one in a 100 mile radius would die.

Old Post May 18th, 2006 04:56 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

EkinEku, the way you put that sounded hilarious in my head, you get to be quoted. big grin

I say Punisher...

Old Post May 18th, 2006 06:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trio win. Hell, one of them would be a hard time for Frank to handdle and three together...

Old Post May 18th, 2006 09:15 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tidas
IMF

I think that the trio wins this one

I tell the truth even when i'm lying

Old Post May 19th, 2006 10:07 AM
Tidas is currently offline Click here to Send Tidas a Private Message Find more posts by Tidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
The trio. I doubt Punisher can beat them while Tommy, Tony, and Carl Johnson is shooting Punisher with all kinds of weapons. Heck, rocket launchers is availible so they will blow the shit out of Punisher.

Frank has taken on three guys with guns before. wink

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:43 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Frank has taken on three guys with guns before. wink

Yeah, but there was no Tommy.cool

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:48 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Punisher is the recipient of training from the United States Navy’s Marine Corps (United States Marine Corps). During his time in the USMC, Castle graduated from USMC Basic Training, then went on to USMC Infantry School. Immediately following that, he went through USMC Reconnaissance School and USMC Force Reconnaissance School. Attaining dockets, Castle was permitted to go through US Army Airborne School, and USN (United States Navy) Underwater Demolition Team training, becoming qualified as a Navy SeAL (Sea, Air and Land). He was also sent through USMC Sniper School.
From this training, Punisher is proficient in not only basic infantry skills, but in special operations, which includes the use and maintenance of specialized firearms and explosive ordnance. He is highly trained in infiltration into heavily-guarded enemy territories, and even structures such as buildings for the purpose of assassination, captures or the acquisition and accumulation of military intelligence. This is in conjunction with training in various forms of camouflage and stealth. From his airborne training, Punisher is able to pack and maintain his own parachute rigs, as well as professionally control his landings, landing on target and quietly. Army Airborne School training extended to daylight jumps and night-time jump operations. Before desertion, Castle qualified as a jumpmaster (meaning he has made several successful daytime and nighttime parachute combat jumps).

From his Navy UDT training, Punisher is well-skilled in extended underwater operations, as well as underwater demolitions. He is skilled with a great many types of explosives, ranging from simple dynamite to plastique, and knows how to use them on land and underwater. This has equipped Punisher with the knowledge of how to destroy various structures (including walls, doors, vehicles, etc.), and to create improvised explosives (such as home-made grenades of high potency). His advanced EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) training has provided Punisher with a surprisingly thorough knowledge of chemistry, meaning he can create explosives from various household chemicals. SeAL school (UDT, circa the 1960s) taught Castle a thorough knowledge of diving equipment, how to calculate currents, air tank pressure, air supply durations under various temperatures, etc., as well as advanced hand-to-hand combat techniques for use on land and underwater, in conjunction with his advanced hand-to-hand combat training from Recon and Force Recon training. His hand-to-hand combat skills are more then sufficient to allow him to incapacitate and kill men much stronger than he is, as well as to deal with groups of armed and unarmed enemies, killing them all without weapons if he deems it necessary. While he is known to be significantly inferior to Daredevil in hand-to-hand combat skills, Punisher has been rated as one of the most dangerous criminals alive when incarcerated in New York’s Riker’s Island Prison; heavily outnumbered in gang-fights, Punisher has routinely killed armed and homicidal criminals with frightening ease, sustaining no injury. Due to his proficiency in fighting, he is rarely so accosted in prison environments. He is also extremely deadly in knife training, preferring the knife he learned to fight with in the USMC: the ka-bar. He has both training and experience in stealthily exiting water to perform missions, and just as quietly disappearing into the water to escape detection.

Recon, Force Recon and SeAL training has made the Punisher one of the acknowledged leaders in unconventional warfare. Coupled with his knowledge of explosives, his extreme proficiency in firearms, and his incredible unarmed fighting skills, Punisher is capable of performing missions on his own and without any form of support that it would take at least a 6 man team of similarly trained military personnel to accomplish, and even they would face a much higher probability of significant casualties and fatalities. Punisher is gifted in his intrinsic understanding of unconventional (“guerilla”) warfare, and is capable of hunting down and incapacitating enemy forces, even when they have numerical and armament advantages, and he has continually demonstrated this gift. His grasp of tactics has been more than sufficient to allow him to single-handedly confront large, organized, heavily-armed criminal elements and exterminate them to a man. This is demonstrated in his well-honed, seemingly preternaturally-precise marksmanship (leaving him capable of making instant kill-shots, even when running and evading), his fire-and-maneuver skills and his grasp of both urban camouflage.

Punisher’s USMC and SeAL training also covers the creation of improvised weaponry. Out in the field, with no formal weaponry (rifles, pistols, etc.), Punisher is well-skilled in the creation of makeshift knives, bows, arrows, staves, clubs, etc., and he is just as skilled in their use.

He is also the recipient of significant field medical knowledge, more than sufficient to deal with injuries common to the field (bullet injuries, knife wounds, burns, bone-breaks, bleeding, etc.). This knowledge is sufficient to allow Punisher to perform low-level field surgery on himself.

Punisher, from his extensive military training is also a highly qualified armorer, meaning he is quite knowledgeable in performing comprehensive field and workbench repairs on a wide variety of firearms. He is also a gunsmith, highly skilled in performing extensive modifications in various firearm types. Armed with this knowledge, Punisher has created a vast, varied array of unconventional weaponry.

It is a common misconception started by the press that he was involved in the Special Forces, when, in fact, he was not. Special Forces are exclusive to the United States Army, and does not commonly allow members of other branches of the US armed forces to attend. Further misinformation from the press has stated that he was in Marine special forces. The USMC does not have special forces of any kind, as they do not have representation in SOCOM (Special Operations Command), but they do have SOF (Special Operations Forces), which, during the Vietnam-era, included Recon and Force Recon.

Adhering to his military philosophies, Punisher is constantly training, and is training whenever he is not out on actual maneuvers. He exercises fanatically to maintain his impressive physical conditioning, as well as sticks to a balanced diet whenever possible.

Weapons
The Punisher's ever-changing arsenal of weaponry includes various automatic and semi-automatic rifles, and an array of handguns, fragmentation and tear gas grenades, other explosives, and combat knives. A personal favorite is his ballistic knife, which can launch its blade with lethal force. He commonly uses M16 .223 caliber automatic rifles, Sterling Mark 6 9mm, semi-automatic rifles, 9mm Browning Llama automatic pistols, .45 caliber automatic frame rechambered for 9mm. ammunition, .223 caliber Derringers, and Gerber Mark II combat knives. His Kevlar uniform protects him from most gunfire, though he can still suffer concussive injury or penetration from sufficient or repeated impacts.

Whoever voted trio should really read up on the Punisher.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:48 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow! That's a lot of Frank's info, wish I had as much about the trio but I don't have, still I know for sure that CJ and Tommy are much taugher than many guys Pun met before.(C'mone Tommy took over entire vice city mafia by himself) Even one of them would make a good fight, two would win a great majority, three, not a chance for Frank.

Old Post May 19th, 2006 07:57 PM
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Samishe, I totally 100% disagree.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 02:23 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Samishe, I totally 100% disagree.

What can I say...

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:45 AM
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

I think Punisher has taken on some people tougher than the GTA guys. The trio could put their heads together and come up with a devious scheme or trap, but Frank would win out in the end. Like in the comics.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 03:19 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
I think Punisher has taken on some people tougher than the GTA guys. The trio could put their heads together and come up with a devious scheme or trap, but Frank would win out in the end. Like in the comics.

Taugher? Like who? Spider-man? We are talking now about armed humans not mutants. I can't remember any human who was Punisher's foe and did things more impressive than Tommy or CJ.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 03:36 PM
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

They are just three guys with guns.

Not only has he taken on more people than that, but he's taken on people that are greater than the sum of GTA's parts.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 03:44 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Originally posted by Sam Z
Wow! That's a lot of Frank's info, wish I had as much about the trio but I don't have, still I know for sure that CJ and Tommy are much taugher than many guys Pun met before.(C'mone Tommy took over entire vice city mafia by himself) Even one of them would make a good fight, two would win a great majority, three, not a chance for Frank.

punisher kill mafia systems by himself,then grabs a beer

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 04:03 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
They are just three guys with guns.

Not only has he taken on more people than that, but he's taken on people that are greater than the sum of GTA's parts.

No they are not just "guys with guns". I can say the same thing about Frank. But it would be not turue just like what you said about Tommy and CJ. Just a guy with gun can't take entire mafia by himself. Or get into secret area of army, kill everyone there and steal their secret project.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 04:10 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by superkronick92
punisher kill mafia systems by himself,then grabs a beer

That's what Tommy did.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 04:12 PM