KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Rokushiki Vs Ansatusken

Which art is deadlier?
This poll is closed.
Rokushiki 1 50.00%
Ansatsuken 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rokushiki Vs Ansatusken
Started by: Blue nocturne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Rokushiki Vs Ansatusken

Which is the ultimate killing martial art

Rokushiki (One piece)

quote:

Rokushiki (Six Powers)

Rokushiki (六式, six powers), are special skills that are known only to the members of CP9 (and somewhat by Luffy) at the moment. These six abilities are:

Shigan (指銃) - Literally, finger gun. A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making guns unnecessary. By transforming into a leopard, Lucci added a sharp point to this technique,as well as using two fingers (his index and middle), allowing him to pierce Luffy's rubber body.

Variations:

Jugon (獣厳) - Literally, stern beast. Used by Fukurou, this is a very, very strong punch which is done at the same speed as shigan, making it even more powerful. It also has an ougi (奥義, secret attack), jugon ougi "fukurou dataki" (獣厳奥義 "梟叩き", jugon secret attack "owl strike"), which is a rapid-fire version of jugon, similar to Luffy's gomu gomu no gatling.
Shigan Q (指銃 Q) - Used by Kumadori. In this attack, Kumadori uses his (blunt) staff in the same way a finger is normally used in shigan. The Q in the name is probably a reference to a pool cue, which is held in the same manner that Kumadori wields his staff.
Shishi Shigan (獅子指銃)- Literally, lion shigan. Used by Kumadori. Rather than using his own fingers, Kumadori shapes his hair into the form of hands with and repeatedly uses the fingers of said hands to rapidly jab the opponent.
Shinaru Shigan "Whip" (しなる指銃 "鞭") - Used by Kalifa. In this attack, Kalifa pulls back her arm as if to use a normal shigan attack, then whips her arm out at the opponent at high speed (causing her arm to appear as if it is bending like a whip would) and hits the enemy with her finger.
[edit]
Soru
Soru (剃) - Literally, to shave. A technique in which the user moves at very high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick the ground several times in the blink of an eye. Luffy has also learned this move and was able to use it against Blueno.

Variations:

Soru "Tekkai Dama" (剃 "鉄塊玉") - Literally, soru "tekkai ball". Used by Fukurou. In this attack, Fukurou hardens his body using tekkai, then launches himself at the opponent from the air at high speeds using soru.

Tekkai (鉄塊) - Literally, iron mass. A technique in which the user turns their body as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it has been broken before with Luffy's new "Gear 2" moves as well as Chopper's Arm Point.

Variations:

Tekkai "Rin" (鉄塊 "輪") - Literally, tekkai "ring". Used by Blueno. This seems to be a combination of tekkai and soru, in the sense that Blueno hardens his legs, splits them, and kicks one into the ground, after which he rotates, alternately slamming his left and right leg into the ground like a wheel. The result is him spinning towards the opponent.
Tekkai "Sai" (鉄塊 "砕") - Literally, tekkai "smash". Also used by Blueno, this combines tekkai and geppou. After launching himself into the air, Blueno kicks back towards the ground, and hardens his fist, which he drives into the ground for massive area damage.
Tekkai "Gou" (鉄塊 "剛") - Literally, tekkai "strength". Used by Blueno and Kumadori. Blueno states that it is the most powerful form of tekkai, and it actually keeps him standing after being hit by Luffy's devastating Jet Bazooka. But Blueno collapses anyway, perhaps from internal damage. Kumadori used this move to block Chopper's most powerful attack, but the attack was powerful enough that it still damaged him. Visually the move differs from the ordinary tekkai in that the user visually tenses his body, and stands still; the ordinary tekkai could be activated seamlessly.
[edit]
Geppou
Geppou (月歩) - Literally, moon step. A technique in which the user actually jumps off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. The CP9 can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground.

Kami-e (紙絵) - Literally, paper drawing. A technique in which the user makes their body go limp in order to avoid all attacks, and float like a piece of paper.

Variations:

Kami-e "Slime" (紙絵 "軟泥") - Used by Fukurou. Instead of his body becoming limp like paper, it stretches and moves in ways slime or sludge would move in order to avoid attacks.

Rankyaku (嵐脚) - Literally, storm leg. A technique in which the user kicks out at very high speeds, greatly damaging their opponent, as well as slicing through walls.

Variations:

Rankyaku "Sen" (嵐脚 "線") - Literally, rankyaku "line". Used by Nero. The air is cut in a straight line towards the opponent, instead of in a curve, as with the normal version.
Rankyaku "Hakurai" (嵐脚 "白雷") - Literally, rankyaku "white thunder". Used by Kaku. A much more powerful form of rankyaku, it seems to cut the air in a much larger area, causing a much larger blast.
Rankyaku "Ran" (嵐脚 "乱") - Literally, rankyaku "disturbance". Also used by Kaku. After using geppou to launch himself into the air, Kaku cuts the air multiple times through swift kicks with both legs, but each cut is smaller than in normal rankyaku.
Rankyaku "Amane Dachi" (嵐脚 "周断") - Literally, rankyaku "circle cut". Also used by Kaku, in his half-human, half-giraffe form. In this attack he spins around quickly in a circle while performing rankyaku. Because of his longer reach (as his half-form has much longer legs than normal) he hit up near the ceiling of the room they were in, as opposed to down lower, where he would have possibly hit Zoro and Sogeking. The attack was powerful enough to cut through the outer walls of the Tower of Justice in all directions.
Rankyaku "Renge" (嵐脚 "蓮華") - Literally, rankyaku "lotus blossom". Used by Kumadori. In this attack, rankyaku is performed with both legs, causing two cuts, one on either side of the opponent.

Or
Ansatsuken( Street Fighter)

quote:

Shun Goku Satsu (瞬獄殺, literally: Instant Hell Murder, a.k.a. The Raging Demon) Is a secret technique of Ansatsuken, the martial art practiced by Ryu, Ken, and Akuma. Akuma is the only person alive who knows how to perform it.

During the Shun Goku Satsu the martial artist drags their victim to the Netherealm (Hell) where their bodies are both burned and simultaneously attacked by demons. The ferocity with which these demons attack depends on the amount of negative karma an individual has accrued over their lifetime. As a result, the martial artist performing the technique also puts their life in jeopardy. Even the innocent are not afforded any safety from a successfully performed Shun Goku Satsu, although they'll only be attacked for a short time before they'll go to Heaven if the victim is a good person (he does NOT have to necessarily be a saint). Against pure evil, this attack can be devastating, since all bad people go to the Netherealm to burn for eternity, even though the demons only attack the person for a short time. The only way to defend against it is by clearing the mind of all desire, guilt, hatred, and anger. Gen, was able to survive the Shun Goku Satsu in this way. In the games, the amount of damage inflicted by the Shun Goku Satsu is consistent between characters and is unblockable if it connects. Effectively, the move is considered a throw super move.

Gouken excluded this move from his school (alongside other life-threatening moves) since he was against killing. He taught this move to neither Ryu nor Ken due to the high risks of using it and since Shun Goku Satsu was deemed a life-threatening move in his school.

The Hadouken is a technique created by Goutetsu as a part of his application of the Hadou principle, one of the three elementals that makes up the life-threatening martial art called Ansatsuken

Shoryuken is performed when the practitioner concentrates all of his "ki" in his legs and striking fist and jumps into the air fist first in an upward spiraling motion. It is very destructive to the opponent when ascending, but practitioner is vulnerable when descending. It was originally a move designed to kill an opponent when it's well-placed, but Gouken later on tailored the Shouryuuken to be a potent move without the killing touch. The Shoryuken has the best effect when the fist is still rising.

Which one wins?

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 09:11 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Heh, Judging from the list there, one would say Rokushiki, but we know that Ansatsuken fighters have developed many techniques other than the one's you've listed there under Ansatsuken. Judging from the techniques I know Ansatsuken posesses, I would say Ansatsuken easily...

Now, don't get offended or nothing Nocturne, I mean no offence when I ask this ok, but... Do you have something against Ansatsuken or the Dark hadou?

It seems like in a number of threads I've seen you participate in, I've seen you attempt to pick apart Ansatsuken fighters... Like I said, no offence, this is a fully serious question, no sarcasm or nothing...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:22 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Heh, Judging from the list there, one would say Rokushiki, but we know that Ansatsuken fighters have developed many techniques other than the one's you've listed there under Ansatsuken. Judging from the techniques I know Ansatsuken posesses, I would say Ansatsuken easily...

Now, don't get offended or nothing Nocturne, I mean no offence when I ask this ok, but... Do you have something against Ansatsuken or the Dark hadou?

It seems like in a number of threads I've seen you participate in, I've seen you attempt to pick apart Ansatsuken fighters... Like I said, no offence, this is a fully serious question, no sarcasm or nothing...

laughing No, I'm a big street fighter fan I just like to see them fight, though people in this forum tend to exaggerate their prowess.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 04:05 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Thats cool, I just thought I'd better ask... I really don't like debating with people who attack characters for the sake of attacking characters. Good to see you debate seriously rather than some of the Hotheads I know who just feel like attacking characters out of spite.

Peace

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 24th, 2006 05:04 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats cool, I just thought I'd better ask... I really don't like debating with people who attack characters for the sake of attacking characters. Good to see you debate seriously rather than some of the Hotheads I know who just feel like attacking characters out of spite.

Peace

shin remy sad

Old Post May 24th, 2006 04:23 PM