KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » link vs grom hellskream (wc3)

link vs grom hellskream (wc3)
Started by: vanice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vanice
traceur

link vs grom hellskream (wc3)

grom is damn strong but link's got the brains... what will happen?

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:20 PM
vanice is currently offline Click here to Send vanice a Private Message Find more posts by vanice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Which Link is this? From Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, the first Zelda????

I think Link takes this though, he has many special powers including invurnability, defeated a 1000 years old swordmaster/beast, so many different items and skills, and got other powerful spells and abilities....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:24 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

yeah well let's say link from the ocarina of time vs the possesed grom.

and grom has got some deadly special powers to.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:26 PM
vanice is currently offline Click here to Send vanice a Private Message Find more posts by vanice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, but I don't see him overcoming Link because.....

Mirror image will be useless against the eye of truth....
Wind Walk will be useless against the eye of truth....
Critical Strike....if we take this logical than that would be a very hard strike, not effective when Link is invurnable...
Bladestorm, same as above...

So I don't see him overcoming Link with special abilities, and in fighting skills Link got to much for him. Also, Link has specialities like Din's fire.. Remember that a similar fire killed Grom... (When he struck Mannaroth).
If this is possesed Grom then Link could fire a light arrow and Grom would be dead most likley...

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 03:29 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

dunno what this eye of the truth thing is realy, but if it means that he always sees the "right" thing, grom's got some serious problem. still you shouldn't count him out. it will probably be like one hit one kill, if he gets a chance to hit link.

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 05:25 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

It causes him to see everything as it should be, or spot invisibility, so yes.... And I think Grom would be dead in one hit two, and it is much more likley that Link will get a hit. And he has invincibility too...

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 07:32 PM
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Well if it's a straight sword on sword fight, it goes either way, cause that is like pitting a Knight against a Samurai.

If it's an all out battle however Link takes it

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 11:19 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

dude, the spelling on the heading is killing me.'Hellskream'?..its like 'jink', instead of 'link'

Old Post May 24th, 2006 06:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vanice
traceur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
dude, the spelling on the heading is killing me.'Hellskream'?..its like 'jink', instead of 'link'

if you don't have anything to say keep your mouth shut.

.and by the way, I bet you're saying jink. Australians usually have sick in their mouth....

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:19 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by Tallis
Well if it's a straight sword on sword fight, it goes either way, cause that is like pitting a Knight against a Samurai.

If it's an all out battle however Link takes it

I think Link takes it in a straight sword fight. Link has defeated some damn good swordsmen, even as a kid. (The giant Samurai, 3 of the best swordsmen at Ikania, first 2 at the same time, then the king, Garos who are ninjas with special powers and swords growing out of their hands). As an adult he is even better, (defeated a 1000 year old beast/swordsman, a dark version of himself, and a whole mass of Stalfos, Lizardos, Ironknuckles, Darknuts....).

Grom's greatest accomplishment was striking down Mannaroth, which only required a strike on his stomach, no swordplaying what so ever....

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:28 PM
Kaithen

Re: link vs grom hellskream (wc3)

Originally posted by vanice
grom is damn strong but link's got the brains... what will happen?
¨

Link got the brains WTF?
I mean, link is even stronger than grom. Link can carry BIG stones, that would be impossible for Grom to lift. And link got the master sword, and light arrows wich would kill grom even easier if he is possed.

Ill go with you kam...

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:41 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, Link is WAY stronger than Grom, with the golden gauntlets it even says in the guides that he has the strenght of carrying small MOUNTAINS. His sword is unbreakable whilst Grom wields...an axe. His special abilities (which I doubt are even canon) are useless against Link whilst Link's will WTFpwn him..

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:43 PM
Kaithen

YEAH!, even if grom uses the 4 grom ability, Link would see who is the real one. If he get invisible, Link would see him. If he uses blade storm, Link would shot a big light arrow in his head!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:46 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

The only chance he would have is the Bladestorm, which will not be a problem because....

Link can do a similar spin but with longer range.
Nayrues love will make him unkillable.
With the rabbits mask Link is faster and can run away while shooting light arrows.
His shield would parry it.
Din's fire, which surrounds him with a wall of fire.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:50 PM
vanice
traceur

Originally posted by kamikz
The only chance he would have is the Bladestorm, which will not be a problem because....

Link can do a similar spin but with longer range.
Nayrues love will make him unkillable.
With the rabbits mask Link is faster and can run away while shooting light arrows.
His shield would parry it.
Din's fire, which surrounds him with a wall of fire.

I don't think it will be all that easy...
links spin is nothing like the blade storm.
grom could stay out of combat while link is invincible.
rabbits mask comes from majoras mask and this was ocarina link right. and blademasters are generally very fast. probably the fastest melee heroes.

and all this talk about link being very strong because of his gauntlets... well it's an item right. if you would give grom all the good items in the game (like ankh of reincarnation for example) we would have a completely different situation.

but link will still win tough. laughing out loud

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:17 PM
Kaithen

YEAH!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:17 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by vanice
I don't think it will be all that easy...
links spin is nothing like the blade storm.
grom could stay out of combat while link is invincible.
rabbits mask comes from majoras mask and this was ocarina link right. and blademasters are generally very fast. probably the fastest melee heroes.

and all this talk about link being very strong because of his gauntlets... well it's an item right. if you would give grom all the good items in the game (like ankh of reincarnation for example) we would have a completely different situation.

but link will still win tough. laughing out loud

Yes, it will.

Link's spin has a much wider range than Grom's, and it sends out waves of fire and magic.
How would he stay out? If he runs he gets an arrow pierced into his neck, if he thinks he is invisible he is dead wrong..
No, you can have the rabbits mask in OOT.
That's just a stat, has nothing to do with Grom, he didn't look very fast, Link is awefully fast though (when thinking of what he has done).

Those items do not belong to Grom, those are not his belongings and should not be included. That's like giving Link all of the masks in Majoras Mask because he had them in it...

Link takes this, easy.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:25 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

just send diablo in there and destroy link for gods sake, Hellscream isnt even a powerful Warcraft/Blizzard based character roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 24th, 2006 05:32 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaithen

wtf... link would kill diablo, but we dont have to discuss that in this thread.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 06:01 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

...sniggers... kill diablo, no one can kill diablo fool, theres no character in any games vs forum or any game that can "kill" diablo, and very few that can beat him

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:56 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote