KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Solid Snake runs the gauntlet

Solid Snake runs the gauntlet
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Solid Snake runs the gauntlet

Shadow Moses Solid Snake.

He has all the equipment he had during the Shadow Moses mission. He also has all the codec backup he had.

The fights takes place in a yunkyard. Snake heals after each fight, and is given a one day prep in between matches.

1. Dan Hibiki
2. Bayman
3. Nina Williams
4. Billy Lee Black
5. Irvine Kinneas
6. Lara Croft
7. Gabe Logan
8. Sam Fisher
9. Naked Snake
10. Master Chief without MJOLNIR and without Cortana.

Does he finish it? If he's stopped who stops him?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 24th, 2006 01:46 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Master chief

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 24th, 2006 06:01 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

uhuh...MC will kill him

Old Post May 24th, 2006 06:12 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Master Chief will take him. But the rest get their butts handed to them.

Whoah!

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:23 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Does a chaff grenade work on his suit? Does it at least stun his radar? If it does, Snake can turn invisible, from there I guess he can figure something out....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 24th, 2006 01:38 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Solid Snake runs the gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Shadow Moses Solid Snake.

He has all the equipment he had during the Shadow Moses mission. He also has all the codec backup he had.

The fights takes place in a yunkyard. Snake heals after each fight, and is given a one day prep in between matches.

1. Dan Hibiki
2. Bayman
3. Nina Williams
4. Billy Lee Black
5. Irvine Kinneas
6. Lara Croft
7. Gabe Logan
8. Sam Fisher
9. Naked Snake
10. Master Chief without MJOLNIR and without Cortana.

Does he finish it? If he's stopped who stops him?

Well he already defeated Naked Snake (Big Boss) once when unarmed. So he will take him down. Nina and Lara are going down too. Snake has weapons after all.
In fight with Sam Fisher he will make him eat his own googles.
And I don't know other guy too well to judge...

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:42 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

well the fan boys are raving about MC handing his ass to him but i don't think that's the case, i mean snake DOES have his codec support, and the chaff's would breakdown chief technology pretty quick. Aside from that all MC has that snake doesn't is futuristic weaponry, and we've seen in independence day that that doesn't make a bit of difference when you have the information on your side. Sorry but chief isn't much of a tactician he's meant to be the ultimate super soldier, which means he's supposed to go in and kill everything on sight, not figure up battle strategies, that's why his leaders do that. Snake has this one in the bag.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 03:05 PM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Er...no need for Chaff grenades since the Chief does not have his armor, nor does he have Cortana. It is just regular John...which isn't that regular to tell the truth. He *might* be equal or superior to Snake in his military training. Should be faster, stronger, and should have better reflexes along with perfect vision Snake can't match. BUUUUUT
Snake has all the codec backup he had during Shadow Moses, and all of his equipment. He *can* take Chief down given he has a one day prep. It won't be easy, though. Not at all. I dunno...come to think of it...ugh.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:04 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Since Snake could match Grey Fox in speed and dodge bullets I wouldn't say John is that much superior in speed. Strenght, I don't know, since Snake was able to punch metal like it was a pillow that talks pretty much about his strenght... I'd give it to Snake...

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:58 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kamikz
Since Snake could match Grey Fox in speed and dodge bullets I wouldn't say John is that much superior in speed. Strenght, I don't know, since Snake was able to punch metal like it was a pillow that talks pretty much about his strenght... I'd give it to Snake...

True, Snake is no joke, remember that last upecought when he hit Liquid?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:45 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:00 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:40 PM
Tidas
IMF

Originally posted by Sam Z
LOL check this people!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1PuBxpiW...lid%20video%203

Lol that is some good shit big grinbig grinbig grin

Er...no need for Chaff grenades since the Chief does not have his armor, nor does he have Cortana. It is just regular John...which isn't that regular to tell the truth. He *might* be equal or superior to Snake in his military training. Should be faster, stronger, and should have better reflexes along with perfect vision Snake can't match. BUUUUUT
Snake has all the codec backup he had during Shadow Moses, and all of his equipment. He *can* take Chief down given he has a one day prep. It won't be easy, though. Not at all. I dunno...come to think of it...ugh.

Then Snake can use his stealth belt and break his neck from behinde.

I tell the truth even when i'm lying

Last edited by Tidas on May 27th, 2006 at 11:58 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2006 11:50 AM
Tidas is currently offline Click here to Send Tidas a Private Message Find more posts by Tidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

John's bones are stated to be unbreakable.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:38 PM
Tidas
IMF

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
John's bones are stated to be unbreakable.

Oki Doki Mon. Then he could plant some C4 on his back or something...

I tell the truth even when i'm lying

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:47 PM
Tidas is currently offline Click here to Send Tidas a Private Message Find more posts by Tidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

And MC wouldn't feel the c4 gettign planetd on his back? And being invisabel aint everything. hell, MC kills invisable elites every frigan' level.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 04:50 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
And MC wouldn't feel the c4 gettign planetd on his back? And being invisabel aint everything. hell, MC kills invisable elites every frigan' level.
With his armor.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 05:39 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 06:59 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by IcePunk
What the f**k? I cant open any of 'em, all I get is "YOU TUBE, ALL YOUR VIDEOS ARE BELONG TO US" seems to be down or something.

Strange, i can open it...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 09:20 PM