KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Diablo runs the gauntlet

Diablo runs the gauntlet
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diablo runs the gauntlet

Diablo, satan, lord of hell and one of the three brothers runs a gauntlet, since diablo and some of the gauntlet fighters cannot die the fight is won if any of the gauntlet fighters are knocked out or otherwise stopped from fighting, this is full powered Satan Diablo, he is not seen in the game but is in the books and game manual

1: Sephiroth, Cloud (together some how)

2: Scorpion, Ryu

3: Link, DMC mundus (demon emperor)

4: Dante, Goku

Old Post May 24th, 2006 08:07 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Omg this one is good! big grin he may get some problem with Goku but the rest is just over kill if we are talking FULL POWERED diablo! there is just ashes left to smell

edit: Can full powered Diablo actualy been killed??

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:24 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

none of the diablo's can be killed but yes with enough force his body can be destroyed, but then the destroyer must forever hold the Soul stone and protect it with his life, if he breaks it then they can say good bye to their humanity

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:46 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

kk then i doubt goku would kill him..

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 24th, 2006 09:48 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diablo is not a very populour character in this forum is he, hmm i guess it is a bit unfair since no one apart from God can really defeat the devil and even then it will kill all of the Gauntlet fighters

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:09 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Yeah HAHAH laughing

i like Diablo XD

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:20 PM
Kaithen

Yeah we already know that you are a diablo fan boy.... Please stop making this diablo threads and post before i start with ganondorf....

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:54 AM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you dont like the thread dont post in it, especially if you have nothing to say to do with it, simply leave it alone and let it die if its impossible to win, ime just waiting for the Cloud, Goku and seph fan boys to come down and start a proper discussion

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:52 AM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Yeah, LOL! im on your side!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:00 PM
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud a full powred diablo would wipe the floor with all of these, except maybe goku...at a stretch..

Old Post May 27th, 2006 03:28 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fieldy69
poop

Kind of a stupid thread cause guys like cloud and sephiroth which are at bottom are better than everyone up to 4 and I know nothing about the guys from 5, because i hate DBZ prolly the gayest thing ever created and who is Dante

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 06:19 PM
Fieldy69 is currently offline Click here to Send Fieldy69 a Private Message Find more posts by Fieldy69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cloud and seph cannot beat dante but i admit they should be better than 2, besides their all weak compared to diablo laughing

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 06:23 PM