Just a few simple rules for the forum, the old thread got sort of cluttered up so I will repost them. I have updated them -- it is a small update but a large rule change. Thus the new thread. Please fully re-read everything here!
Obviously, considering the size of this forum compared to the others, the rules don't need to be as strict, but there are a few nonetheless.
1. This forum is Video Game Versus. Therefore, all characters in the match must originate in a video game - simply appearing in one is not good enough! If you are unsure if a character originates in a game, do a little research first.
2. All matches should be fair -- do not start one where it is blatantly obvious that one side would stand no chance. An example of this would be a Chocobo vs. Master Chief.
3. Please, try and keep them to no more than 3 vs. 3. If they are in teams, each team can have up to 5. Otherwise it just gets too hard to discuss. Matches that are 1v1v1 etc are not allowed and will be closed. The one and single exception to this rule is if each side will be fighting as one army-like team; this must be specified in the first post, else I will assume that it's not the case and close the thread for being against the rules.
4. Recently there have been questions about matches including KOTOR/KOTOR2 characters, as they originate in the games yet the games are based in the Star Wars universe. As the characters originate in game, matches between them may go here or SWVs.
5. Please use the search function before creating a thread to be sure that it hasn't been done already.
6. All KMC Forum Rules still apply here. This means that bashing and flaming is not allowed. Do not do it.
Any threads I find breaking these rules will be closed. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to PM me at any time. As always, if you see anyone breaking the rules, please use the Report function or let me know directly so I can handle it.
Thank you very much and have fun
I'll leave this thread open for now, but please don't clutter it with senseless posting.