KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Morrigan Versus Nightmare (SC3)

Morrigan Versus Nightmare (SC3)
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Morrigan Versus Nightmare (SC3)

Succubus versus animated suit of armour

Old Post May 29th, 2006 07:48 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Hmmm... Thought fight but Maybe Nightmare wins i'm not sure

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:13 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Nightmare easily

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:36 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this Morgan Freemon? Because if so he whoops Nightmares candy ass.l

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:12 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

No it's Morrigan that vampire lady frm deathstalkers or is it nightstalkers. Anyway Nightmare pwns her in so many ways it's not funny

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:22 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Darkstalker

ninja

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:54 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

I was close

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:54 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I think Morrigan will beam him to death stick out tongue

Old Post May 29th, 2006 04:59 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Morgan will just talk him to death. I mean jesus Morgan Freemon is oen hell of a talker.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:13 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
I think Morgan will just talk him to death. I mean jesus Morgan Freemon is oen hell of a talker.

It's not Morgan freeman!!!1

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:15 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Silly

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 29th, 2006 05:51 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tallis
It's not Morgan freeman!!!1

(please log in to view the image)

VS.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 29th, 2006 07:50 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nightmare is f*cked.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 07:51 PM
shin_remy

Morgan wins easy over nightmare

wtf heey, she is one of the powerfullst darkstalkers!!!

She is too fast and way too powerfull for him, she can fly and she can fight at long range distance

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:13 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I have to agree, Morrigan is far too much for Nightmare...

Demonic strength and abilities, transformation, overwhelming power...

Her wings can even transform into many different weapons, from blades to segmented chain spears to spikes, hell even MACHINES like jetpacks and laser cannons!

Nightmare's totally punked, then raped... literally... embarrasment

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:42 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Now lets not sell Nightmare short. He himself gets his powers from demonic origins, and Im not too keen on the official official storyline, but hes one of those demons that needs plot elements to really take down a few notches. Both being demons, raw powerwise Id stick them in the same boat. However, Morrigan definatly has the more versatile moves, so Id give it to her.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:35 AM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

but since they included transformations, if Nightmare turned into NightTerror I don't care what you say she's going down

Old Post May 30th, 2006 03:43 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Since when where transformations allowed? and if they where, this should be a Night Terror vs Morrigan thread...

Oh, and since she is among the strongest of the darkstalkers, (That includes the Galactus like Pyron and the Dimension creating Jedah) I still think she would win.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 04:00 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

But Nightmare can only be defeated with a holy weapon. I doubt a vampire could use a holy weapon against him.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 04:16 AM
Darkstorm Zero

She's not a Vampire... She's a Succubus, and the is also the heir to the throne of Makai (Hell).

And since when does it take a holy weapon to defeat the Wielder of Soul Edge?

Cervantes was defeated by Taki, and her weapons are not holy weapons, just very powerful ones... Which increased in power when she used a fragment of Soul Edge to repair one of them...

No matter how you slice this fight, Morrigan has Nightmare beaten in both power and (Especially) speed...

Old Post May 30th, 2006 04:31 AM