KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Punisher vs Master Chief

Punisher vs Master Chief
Started by: Jabba the Hutt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Punisher vs Master Chief

Punisher gets 2 weeks prep time. Chief gets no prep time.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 09:46 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

All Punisher has to do is have a trap set up that has paint flow over MC so he can't see. Then Punisher hits him with a few rockets. End of story.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 10:22 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Or paint a road scene on a cliffside, and watch him bump into it like an idiot. And then shoot him.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 30th, 2006 10:47 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or hire Samus to kill him.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 11:55 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Or say "look an Elite!" and while MC is looking the other way kills him.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 03:54 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Jabba The Hutt= Fanboy. Master Chief is a fkin Super Soldier. He can withstand bullets and fkin Lasers!

The Master Chief is a Spartan II Super Soldier, a genetically and cybernetically augmented warrior designed to put down rebels and insurgents within the United Nations Space Command. When the powerful alien empire known as the Covenant attacked, the Master Chief and the other Spartan II's had a priority shift. Extensive surgical alteration coupled with a ruthless lifelong training regimen has resulted in Master Chief being significantly stronger than even the strongest natural human, and his strength and fighting ability are further augmented by the advanced MJOLNIR power armor he wears.

Lookie I copied and pasted!!

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:40 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

WOW!!!..roll eyes (sarcastic)...im not sure who wins, but going for MC

Old Post May 31st, 2006 05:33 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Punisher

One bad mutha f*cka and was a navy seal, basically the Best of the Best of his time. He speaks loudly and obnoxiously, and carries many many big guns.

Look I copy and pasted!!!!

wait never mind.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 05:59 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

How exactly does MC lose this?

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:31 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Not seeing what Punisher can do in two weeks to stop master chief. Master Chief has just as much, probably more training, as well as his suit and energy shield. Punisher doesnt have any advantages in this fight.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:57 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Read the rules, please.

ALL characters must originate from a video game. Punisher is a comic book character.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:33 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote