KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Akuma vs Orochi

Shin Akuma vs Orochi
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Shin Akuma vs Orochi

Shin Akuma

vs.

Orochi

I believe Akuma raging demon is his ace. what do you guys think.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:01 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

orochi.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:26 AM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Ah, this time I have to go against Akuma and say Orochi wins...

Orochi is conveniantly protected via a plot device equipped with No nimits fallacy, Namely he cannot be harmed by mortals unless they are a bloodline member of one of the 3 clans...

Akuma may have enough power to hurt him, but nowhere near enough to defeat him, Orochi is a god after all...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 05:10 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

A cheap one at that.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:41 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Shin Akuma raging demon will f**k orochi, even though he is some what of a god he is still evil, the raging demon is pure pain more sins in your life greater the damage it will inflict on you regardless there human or demi-god.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:07 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

this is a tough tough one
because in order to defeat orochi you need the three clans to do so.

but since the raging demon doesnt exist in the snk universe, we may never know..

and before you go and say WHAT CAN A RAGING DEMON DO TO A GOD, OROCHI?
well dont let the gameplaywise of raging demon blind and cloud your judgement.
because, those high multiple attacks arent done by gouki himself but from the demons of hell.

not really sure about this one... i'm not going to bother answering this one because i dont have the suffient knowledge to do so anyway

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:12 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

your right it's demons of hell that hit's you, when the raging demon is perform on you. I was reading the bio on the raging demon it has no bounds it will hurt anybody even supernatural beings like Orochi, Demetri etc. Raging Demon is a unearthly move, and one person has survive it, Gen barely survive.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:22 PM
looldude

then if that is the case, gouki would have a chance to kill him right off the bat.

but i doubt he will do that unless it is required or a desperate move.

all in all, i think orochi is more "powerful" but gouki has the trump card here still.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:25 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_athena
Athena Asamiya

Orochi from KOF 97??, he's a good for nothing ^^uu

but yeah, i think orochi wins this one.

* Orochi is the first SNK Boss to have a screen-filling super and a one-hit kill (Hence the Return to Nothingness and Enhanced Soul Stealer) *

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:35 PM
goddess_athena is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_athena a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_athena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

raging demon could be the Ace, that sends Orochi straight to hell.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:37 PM
goddess_athena
Athena Asamiya

I don't know, i've been thinking about "raging demon", if the "demons of hell" are the ones who inflict the damage, i wonder if there are different kind of judgement in SNK and SF hell, also what if the raging demon fights some "ruler of hell" thing ^^uu.

I don't know, Orochi is the winner in my opinion

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:46 PM
goddess_athena is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_athena a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_athena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Raging Demons open portals to hell that's whats hits are the demons of hell for breef time. Greater your sin more powerful the demons will inflict damage on you, Orochi has boat load of sin so his pain and death is going to be off the scale.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:55 PM
shin_remy

i'm going with Orochi on this one

but Akuma has a chance of beating him, only when he can land a shun goku satsu on him!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:40 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

you also have to note that the true form of orochi isnt just a mere human body but a 8 headed hydra dragon.

who would win? dont know.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:18 PM
Demonic Phoenix

If Akuma can use his brain in a clever way, he'll be able to survive long enough to perform the Shun goku Satsu coz Brain beats Brawn(most of the time)
Unless ofcourse, Orochi is friggin clever himself.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:44 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
If Akuma can use his brain in a clever way, he'll be able to survive long enough to perform the Shun goku Satsu coz Brain beats Brawn(most of the time)
Unless ofcourse, Orochi is friggin clever himself.

orochi in human form would be vulnerable, and the Shun Goku Satsu (Raging Demon) will kill Orochi since he has too much bad karma or sin.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 11:50 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck Norris wins.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 11:53 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Like it was said before, orochi will possessing chris is vulnerable that means the muderous intent can inflict harm to him.but orochi can always take gouki's soul and crush it so it's hard to say but I'll go with a stalemate.

Last edited by Classic NES on Jul 7th, 2006 at 07:30 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:27 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by goddess_athena
Orochi from KOF 97??, he's a good for nothing ^^uu

but yeah, i think orochi wins this one.

* Orochi is the first SNK Boss to have a screen-filling super and a one-hit kill (Hence the Return to Nothingness and Enhanced Soul Stealer) *
yes

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:08 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EkinEku

even if he got close enough to perform it he would get his soul taken. orochi with ease

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 01:08 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote