KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » mario vs ganondorf

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
mario 4 36.36%
ganondorf 7 63.64%
draw 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mario vs ganondorf
Started by: elivanchu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
elivanchu

mario vs ganondorf

mario donīt have problems defeating his nemesis: bowser. but can he defeat link nemesis?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:32 PM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Well according to Zelda, Ganondorf can only be injured by the Master Sword and Light Arrows.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:41 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Well according to Zelda, Ganondorf can only be injured by the Master Sword and Light Arrows.
Yeah, and since Mario doesn't have those he gets taken out by G-dorf.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:56 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ganondorf transforms into Ganon and syas "Mario! You can never grab me by the tail and throw me into one of those bombs!" Mario grabs Ganon by the tail and throw Ganon into a bomb which explodes and sends Ganon flying who lands on top of Mario killing him.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud..

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 12:45 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Luigi.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 07:11 PM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaithen

Ganondorf transforms into Ganon and syas "Mario! You can never grab me by the tail and throw me into one of those bombs!" Mario grabs Ganon by the tail and throw Ganon into a bomb which explodes and sends Ganon flying who lands on top of Mario killing him.

LOL big grin, a bomb wouldnt kill Ganondorf

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 07:44 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Luigi.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 07:57 PM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

WTF?! seriously, Mario is PWNED!

This is what happens to mario when he piss ganondorf of
(please log in to view the image)

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 10:27 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mixmariobros

A big fat pig vs mario.

mario wins this one easily.

ganon can only be injured by the Master Sword ? why mario can use it roll eyes (sarcastic) only link can?

ganon can be strong, but he is just like bowser, and bowser is not match for mario.

yeah, ganon can be badass or things like that. But mario has more experience, better attacks, more skill...

mario wins

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:08 AM
mixmariobros is currently offline Click here to Send mixmariobros a Private Message Find more posts by mixmariobros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

No. Mario dies a horrible death.

How will he get a hold of the master sword or silver/light arrows? Its not part of his standard equipment.

Mario has nothing to injure Ganondorf.

Ganondorf has melee attacks with his sword, magic, and the triforce of power.

What is Mario going to do against that.

BTW Bowser is a little piece of shit compared to the greatness of Ganondorf.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:14 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Luigi.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 01:06 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by bean_machine
No. Mario dies a horrible death.

How will he get a hold of the master sword or silver/light arrows? Its not part of his standard equipment.

Mario has nothing to injure Ganondorf.

Ganondorf has melee attacks with his sword, magic, and the triforce of power.

What is Mario going to do against that.

BTW Bowser is a little piece of shit compared to the greatness of Ganondorf.

I know! Mario visits Link's house and they make a trade. Master Sword and Light Arrows for Power Star and Super Mushroom. Then Mario kills Ganon!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 01:59 AM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
Luigi.
CAN YOU STFU!!!! mad

ninja

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:56 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
I know! Mario visits Link's house and they make a trade. Master Sword and Light Arrows for Power Star and Super Mushroom. Then Mario kills Ganon!!!

Then Mario makes it back to Link's house to trade their stuff back and then they have bacon for dinner.

Poor piggy piggy piggy. sad

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:11 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
CAN YOU STFU!!!! mad

ninja

Luigi.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:29 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by bean_machine
Then Mario makes it back to Link's house to trade their stuff back and then they have bacon for dinner.

Poor piggy piggy piggy. sad

And by piggy you mean Ganon. Yum.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:32 AM
SpadeKing

.................you're not serious right blink
Ganondorf pwns Mario, and then becomes Mario's pimp and bit*h slaps him everyday for not making enough money on his rounds

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:24 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

yup yes

ninja

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 10:34 AM
swe_ak5

Originally posted by mixmariobros
A big fat pig vs mario.

mario wins this one easily.

ganon can only be injured by the Master Sword ? why mario can use it roll eyes (sarcastic) only link can?

ganon can be strong, but he is just like bowser, and bowser is not match for mario.

yeah, ganon can be badass or things like that. But mario has more experience, better attacks, more skill...

mario wins

yeah more experience of collecting coins...
ganondorf wins raver thats just comon knowledge smart

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 01:04 PM
swe_ak5 is currently offline Click here to Send swe_ak5 a Private Message Find more posts by swe_ak5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote