KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » mario&sonic&megaman vs gill&orochi&sephirot

who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
the god team (gill&orochi&sephirot ) 3 37.50%
the videogame stars team (mario&sonic&megaman) 5 62.50%
draw 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mario&sonic&megaman vs gill&orochi&sephirot
Started by: elivanchu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
elivanchu

mario&sonic&megaman vs gill&orochi&sephirot

the videogame stars team (mario&sonic&megaman)

vs

the god team (gill&orochi&sephirot )

who wins?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:31 AM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

god team

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 01:02 AM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Is this Megaman as in Rock or X or which Megaman?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 01:59 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elivanchu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Is this Megaman as in Rock or X or which Megaman?

megaman x

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:15 AM
elivanchu is currently offline Click here to Send elivanchu a Private Message Find more posts by elivanchu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Can Sonic become Hyper Sonic? And can Mario get the Metal Cap or Power Star?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:33 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elivanchu

Can Sonic become Hyper Sonic? And can Mario get the Metal Cap or Power Star?

yes, everyone can use his max power in this battle

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:51 PM
mixmariobros

the god team is going to win this, I prefer sonic, mario and megaman but they canīt do nothing in this fight. his enemys are just too powerful for them

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:38 PM
mixmariobros is currently offline Click here to Send mixmariobros a Private Message Find more posts by mixmariobros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by mixmariobros
the god team is going to win this, I prefer sonic, mario and megaman but they canīt do nothing in this fight. his enemys are just too powerful for them
...but X has no limit to his power, and the thread starter stated he get's as much power as he needs. X has also fought and defeated godlike beings before (Dark Elf, Great Redips, Ninetails). Add Hyper Sonic's speed and invulnerability and you've got a curbstomp.

X and Hyper Sonic are way to much for Gill, Orochi, and Sephiroth. Mario isn't even needed. The Videogame All-Stars take this match.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:11 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by Acrosurge
...but X has no limit to his power, and the thread starter stated he get's as much power as he needs. X has also fought and defeated godlike beings before (Dark Elf, Great Redips, Ninetails). Add Hyper Sonic's speed and invulnerability and you've got a curbstomp.

X and Hyper Sonic are way to much for Gill, Orochi, and Sephiroth. Mario isn't even needed. The Videogame All-Stars take this match.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:38 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1021kid

ummm i think sephiroth could beat them alone

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:33 PM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X has unlimited power sinc you everyone has max power. Same goes for Hyper Sonic who has unlimited power due to the power of the 7 Super Emeralds.

Hyper Sonic and Megaman X alone would take down all of them. They can control time and space basically.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:35 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

X has unlimited power sinc you everyone has max power. Same goes for Hyper Sonic who has unlimited power due to the power of the 7 Super Emeralds.

Hyper Sonic and Megaman X alone would take down all of them. They can control time and space basically.
They can control space and time in a literal sense. X can stop time with Dark Hold. Sonic can do the same with Chaos Control. Both have unlimited supplies of power. In addition, X can manipulate all elements; even gravity (Even X's weaker clones Copy X, Harpuia, Fefnir, Leviathan, and Phantom had these abilities). The same cannot be said of their opponents, not even of Sephiroth's strongest form.

Fact: Sephiroth is the "godlike" team's biggest gun, and while he's powerful, he's not limitless. He does have the most ravenous fans of any character, however. I guess that's a plus. *shrugs*

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 05:09 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Don't forget that Hyper Sonic has an upgrader version of the homing attack that allows him to attack enemies far faster then the speed of light. It appears to be a flash to his opponent.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 07:11 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is so gonna get closed

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 07:20 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

HAHAHAHAHA

sorry i keep laughing

you guys forget about OROCHI!!! The One who can't die and keep returning. Even Goku can't beat him at his strongest. Or you people think that megaman defeat goku?

Orochi can only be hurt by the Orochi flames if i'm right!! He alone Kills them

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 08:09 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or...Sonic and X keep killing him, and then Orochi coems back to life and gets killed again. He comes back, gets killed again. It's pretty simple.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 08:12 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

he can only be hurt by the flames and he has to do one powerfull attack and your dead, even in the game!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 08:14 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

And Hyper Sonic is invincible. Meaning nothing can hurt him.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 08:35 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by shin_remy
he can only be hurt by the flames and he has to do one powerfull attack and your dead, even in the game!!
Hm. Which Orochi are we talking about here? There are incarnations in Mortal Kombat, Dragon Quest III and King of Fighters. The Mortal Kombat and King of Fighters' versions go down hard (the KoF version was offed by a fire-wielding human and the MK version is a not-so-strong miniboss). Not sure about the Dragon Quest version.

Really, I don't see how the KoF version could stand up to X at fullpower. That Orochi was weak to fire. X has so many firewielding abilities, it isn't funny: Fire Wave, Speed Burner, Shoryuken, Rising Fire, Ground Fire, Magma Blade, Circle Blaze, Melt Kreeper. And if X has to seal Orochi away for the win, he can do so: He's sealed the planet-destroying Dark Elf away for centuries in his own body.

Last edited by Acrosurge on Jun 15th, 2006 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 01:23 PM
shin_remy

I myself don't really know much about Orochi myself but i do know what he is in capable off.

Darkstorm Zero knows more then me of him. or you can read pages back, with the topics of Orochi

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:22 PM