KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Prince, from prince of persia VS Dante

How will the Duel go?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Prince of time destroys the half demon 3 17.65%
the Human is slashed to ribbons by the half demon 12 70.59%
Draw, both fight until they declare a stalemate 2 11.76%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Prince, from prince of persia VS Dante
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prince, from prince of persia VS Dante

the Prince from prince of persia, he can transfom from dark to normal any time and has 5 sand tanks, he can use any skills in game.

Dante, all his weapons and skills

IMO its a tough one, the prince has all sorts of explosive skills coming out of him and the Dark prince slashes with his whip, also both princes are fast moving guys who run up walls and move with more than usal speed and ofcourse he can control time, slowing it down, rewinding it. Hes beaten giants, near godlike enemies (vizier) and those fast moving twins in near indestructable armour (simliar to the two dante fights)

Dante is self explanatery and anyone who wants to know about him can look on most threads to find out big grin

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:14 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

The Prince can freeze time as well, shown in Sands of Time. I guess this is a quick draw duel between who stops time first.... Although I'm not sure about Dante, the Prince does not seem to be effected by time much, I mean, he defeated the EMPRESS of time, one who controls it pretty much..... But I'm not saying a winner......

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 11:07 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaithen

Right, but where did all the Dante fan boys went in this thread?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:12 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Dante!!!
but it all depends on!!

cause :

if prince does timefreeze faster then dante

prince wins!!

but if dante does a kind of timefreeze faster, dante wins.

without timefreeze and all that stuff, dante would still win

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:49 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaithen

Why would timefreeze work on Prince? He was fighting the emperos of time and won, she could controll the time she would do everything to stop him, she said that herself. And can really Dante stop the time, if the thing he use is called "Slow down time/Quicksilver..?". I mean, he never use it in gameplay and when he use it in the movie it doesnt look like he freeze it, just slow it.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:07 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

and dante has guns, he just has to slow down or to stop time and he shoots the Prince in the head.

i still think it is a hard one, i still think ''it depends on''.... what the situation is and how the battle goes.

i think it is a stalement!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:31 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah mabey, but I don't see where the problem is. Prince defeated the one who practically controlled time, he can stop time himself, he managed to re-write his own destiney, he defeated the Empress of Time who could read every attack he was going to make, could herself freeze, forward and rewind time. I think his medallion makes him pretty much immune vs the time and all it can effect...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:38 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

probally

but do you think the Prince is fast enough to dodge a bullet?

before he notice it he shoot the Prince down.

and then he goes back in time and dante shoots again, and so it can continue till the sand is up from the Prince.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:41 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

He can freeze time before Dante raises his arm. If Dante would shoot before he does it, he can replay time "before" they ever met, and know exactly what he is going to do. It's not exactly like they start to exist during this battle only... If in some weird way they only exist during this duel, then the prince still would know that Dante would fire a bullet, thus dodging it and then freezing time. But the Prince does not even need to raise his hand to freeze time...
If the Prince has skill enough and is fast enough to beat someone who knows his every move I'd say he can dodge some bullets, he can also freeze the time rendering the guns (and most likley Dnate himself) useless...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:55 PM
shin_remy

ok you convinced me cool

i go for the prince as well now

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:57 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

smokin'

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:59 PM
Kaithen

Me to! XD

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:03 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

smokin' smokin'

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:04 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck Norris would beat them both.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 08:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah probably...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:20 PM
MadMel
Heh

prince pwns him..he has better time powers than dante, and he defeated the empress of time, who could read his moves like a book.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 03:05 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

The prince.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:29 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

prince and now i think about it who can beat the prince

how much would it take to kill dante how long can he stop time for long enough to kill a man who had a sword stuck threw him hmm

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:38 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

its like an even match they can run on walls, freeze time, have a stronger side to them, but dante can take more punishment, dish more punsihment, and survived a sword to the heart

so i say him cause he will freeze up the time first

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:47 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing by the looks of the poll 7 people think dante wins and by the looks of the thread almost everyone says the Prince

Anyway no other abilities come into this apart from time, with time frozen the prince can simply slice dante head off, it doesnt matter if Dante survived bullets or a sword in the chest he wouldnt survive being decapitated

Also it comes into reason how the prince works since he can defeat the empress of time who basically controls time itself and the Dahaka which is the time guardian who IMO is probly one of those undefeatable game characters that can beat anything (apart from God and Devil Ofc)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 08:18 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote