KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Akuma vs. Devil Jin

Shin Akuma vs. Devil Jin
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Shin Akuma vs. Devil Jin

Shin Akuma

vs.

Devil Jin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:14 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

double fireballs, teleport-like move, instant hell murder, misogi, etc...

if devil jin tries to fly away to the air and shoot at gouki, then all gouki has to do is misogi his ass down to the ground. not to mention it is that SAME move that killed bison. and if bison is a boss character and devil jin as well. chances are... misogi would probably kill him as well.

and misogi is alot stronger than raging demon gameplay wise.
not sure about storyline wise, probably not though.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:23 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Raging Demon is his most powerful move, and depends on the person. If that person has done great evil over his life the raging demon is going to f**king obliterate them. go too google and type in raging demon, it's unequal.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:26 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

IMO, i think the only guy in SF universe that can beat Gouki is Oro himself.. because well... yeah you know what i mean if you actually played third strike..
that guy is... words cant describe him sad

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:30 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by looldude
IMO, i think the only guy in SF universe that can beat Gouki is Oro himself.. because well... yeah you know what i mean if you actually played third strike..

Oro is tight, I like playing him. But when Oro fought Akuma they werent at full potential, they where feeling each other out. Shin Akuma is another story faster, stronger, more powerful than his regulas self, I feel he would kill Oro. But we will nevet find out anytime soon, capcom better hurry up up SF 4.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:35 PM
shin_remy

why do Tekken lovers want sf to be eqeal to sf.

it is obvious this is not a match.

The top tier of sf is an whole diffent kind of level.
None from Tekken comes close to them.

Shin Akuma wins this with ease

Hands down!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 09:46 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

i'm going to have to agree with shin remy even though you do portray your self as a capcom fanboy.
however, i see nothing wrong with that if the game is compared to something else that is absolutely obvious. (who would win of course)

i think tekken should stick with virtue fighter/doa.

and capcom should stick with snk.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:14 PM
badacyborg

my sentiments exactly. SF has it's own range just as Tekken does. Instead, someone should post a thread about which is the better game and why. Not which is stronger.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 10:47 PM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Street Fighter3 third strike is better IMO

the comunity is stil big and alive

in tekken you have just have to bring you oponent in the air and you perform a chain of combo's. till youre dead. it is too easy.

Street Fighter 3 third strike goes waay deeper.
Daigo the best fighting game player in the world said it himself.

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike is the best figting game in the world. and i agree on him

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 09:09 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Tekken franchise is better because unlike capcom namco gives a damn.
What I hate about tekken is that the damage is RIDICULES
And their fans can be annoying being a DOA fan I know that for a fact.

Last edited by Classic NES on Jul 3rd, 2006 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 04:27 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_athena
Athena Asamiya

Originally posted by looldude

What about Ingrid? =/

oh and btw, yes i agree that Tekken should stick to fight virtua fighter or D.O.A. (i like d.o.a. but i think the feeling when playing (d.o.a., Tekken, virtua fighter) is different that if you play sf3 3rd strike, it's another LV)

Shin Akuma

Last edited by goddess_athena on Jul 3rd, 2006 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 05:00 AM
goddess_athena is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_athena a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_athena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Tekken franchise is better because unlike capcom namco gives a damn.
What I hate about tekken is that the damage is RIDICULES
And their fans can be annoying being a DOA fan I know that for a fact.

Ur Talkin out of experience, huh Blue.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 02:25 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote