KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken and Ryu vs. Iori and Kyo

Ken and Ryu vs. Iori and Kyo
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Ken and Ryu vs. Iori and Kyo

Ken
Ryu

vs.

Iori
Kyo

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:38 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

What a tough one....... blink ......Shinku Hadoken vs Ura 108 Shiki: Orochinagi......umm i like them all equallly but not ken.

Wait which kyo and which iori

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 10:43 PM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

Ryu and Ken but it would be a tough fight

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:06 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto. Kyo & Iori are tough, but I don't see them beating Ken & Ryu. They will give them an extremely hard time to go though. & Tiger Shots to all those who don't like Ken smile

Last edited by I-Drop on Jul 12th, 2006 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 11:36 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto. Kyo & Iori are tough, but I don't see them beating Ken & Ryu. They will give them an extremely hard time to go though. & Tiger Shots to all those who don't like Ken smile

Ouch confused ..............yeah ryu and ken (Dammit) but ryu would be the one handing out most of the beating! Heres your ass Kyo

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 01:09 AM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

if terry was kyo's partner it would have been a better match up

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 02:33 AM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Originally posted by looldude

And theres a good reason why they call Terry "The Lone Wolf" big grin
He's like ryu in personallity terms, fight to be stronger, faster, wise and more knowledgeble about other fighting styles............ And they never stop fighting!!!! GO RYU AND TERRY!!! eek!

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:47 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

meh.. kyo is lame... iori winds up having to fight by himself cuz kyo gets the schoolboy beatdown... iori eventually gets tired and loses

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 04:40 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
And theres a good reason why they call Terry "The Lone Wolf" big grin
He's like ryu in personallity terms, fight to be stronger, faster, wise and more knowledgeble about other fighting styles............ And they never stop fighting!!!! GO RYU AND TERRY!!! eek!

Amen Brother...Amen

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 01:49 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Matter of fact have you seen street fighter alpha the anime........ryu dodges bullets.............OMG eek!

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:43 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Good match up, I say ryu and ken. they work better as a team. I mean seriously ryu and ken as a team are really tough to beat.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:19 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed.

but needless to say it would be an amazing battle. I am sure Ryu and Ken will make the best come out of Kyo and Iori before team SNK goes down. IF Kyo and Iori manage to get along, but they have done so in the past so I shouldn't worry about that.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by looldude
Not sure about that. Terry & Iori'd be better than Terry & Kyo. Terry better get the f**k outta dodge if they lose though.
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
meh.. kyo is lame... iori winds up having to fight by himself cuz kyo gets the schoolboy beatdown... iori eventually gets tired and loses
Kyo's lame!? Tiger shots for you too!!

Attachment: iori-ww7.gif
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Last edited by I-Drop on Jul 15th, 2006 at 02:54 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 02:51 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Terry and Iori?...I cant really picture it and Terry has nothing to fear from Iori. I dont know about Kyo and Iori....Iori hates Kyo but he did help him to seal Orochi.

Since Ryu and Ken seem to be "brothers" and they work well as a team, I think they will be victorious over Kusunagi and Yagami.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:41 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

It is wierd how Terry's name always pops up in these. I really see Terry ending up as another one of Iori's dead teammates. You think Terry'd beat Orochi Iori?

Last edited by I-Drop on Jul 19th, 2006 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 10:51 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

First thing I did not bring Terry into this debate. Second thing is Terry WOULD NOT wind up as one of Iori's dead team mates...you really underestamate The Lone Wolf... seriously. Yes I believe Terry can take out Orochi Iori.

See the thing is people tend to grossly overrate Yagami and proof of that is the HK comics where Iori is made out to look like the king of badassess which is not true at all.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:16 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by P-Geyser
First thing I did not bring Terry into this debate. Second thing is Terry WOULD NOT wind up as one of Iori's dead team mates...you really underestamate The Lone Wolf... seriously. Yes I believe Terry can take out Orochi Iori.

See the thing is people tend to grossly overrate Yagami and proof of that is the HK comics where Iori is made out to look like the king of badassess which is not true at all.

Terry's a beast, he beat Geese, krasier, and probably kain. yet peoiple think he would end up dead. Terry would K.O. ken, I dunno about ryu.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:43 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

Originally posted by P-Geyser

Terry took out Mars God of War...........Mate Underestamate was not the word for it.............he pretty much doubted him. wink

Attachment: terry10.gif
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:51 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I should have guessed that this would happen again...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:21 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

why is always terry involved in debates like this messed

same as in the ken vs terry topic , ryu gets involved

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 11:21 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote