KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Starcraft vs. Halo

Starcraft vs. Halo
Started by: Blaxican Hydra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starcraft vs. Halo

The Zerg, protoss, and Terrain take on the allied UNSC and Covanent forces.

They are fighting for a string of five plabets, the Terrain is completely unknown to both forces, and the weather conditions are extreme.

On planet 1, the terrain is desert like, with a temperature of around 105 degrees. It's made up of sandy dunes and cliffs.

Planet 2 is lush forest like,the weather is average, but very humid. It's made up of thick forests.

Planet 3 is a tundra planet. temperaure is about 10 degrees below 0, and is made up of snow, snow, snow. The oceans themselves are almost completely frozen. Their are two mountains, each jutting up to about to 10,000 feet.

Above the planets, the shis are fighting in a massive asteroid field, meaning that each race cant just mass their cruisers and fighters and attack. They must use strategy.

Each rcae can use all of their heros from the games. halo can have MC, and uh...sargent Johnson, ect.

Starcraft: Fenix, Raynor, w/e.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:19 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is unfair, the Halo dudes are brown bread lol

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:24 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NINJ4_BL4D3
Sly as a Snake

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
this is unfair, the Halo dudes are brown bread lol

eek! .................. laughing

join the ninjutsu club

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:27 PM
NINJ4_BL4D3 is currently offline Click here to Send NINJ4_BL4D3 a Private Message Find more posts by NINJ4_BL4D3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

mass psi storms = good.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 11:32 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

M'kay, if it seems liek my post was a bit cu off, thats because it was. I still have some rules to list.

As I said, Halo team has every hero, they've got arbiter, johnson, MC of course, and Fred, Linda, and Kelly....Mckay...

Satrcraft gets Fenix bith forms (Dragoon and zealot), Raynor on his hovercycle, he can get on and off as he chooses. Tassasdar, blady blah.

Halo does NOT get that uber covanent destroyer thingy thats in the end of fall of reach, the one that like shoots invisable bullets and blows up entire cruisers. Starcraft does NOT hav the protoss ability to basicly blow up a world, the one they showed in the cutscene. Halo team CANNOT glass a planet if they lose it.

The reason why its 3v2 is because the Covanenty fleet aloen is more than a match for most of the Terran ships, and the UNSC and Covanent combined WTFpwn the zerg like nothing. So in essence, it's nto unfair at all. The only advantage the sc team would have on the ground, and in space is that they have more numbers, and all protoss units are shielded.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

bleh.. seige tanks.... cruiser with yamato just toys with the base

then the carriers start spittin out endless torrents of drones as dark templars rip apart the ground forces

zergs send in the hydras, infest the abused base.. start spawning mutated UNSC and Cov troops to do their bidding

ghost gets lockdown... kaboom

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 08:36 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
looldude

protoss cannot "blow" up a planet.

also, it might be 5 races for the starcraft since potentially the hybrid and xel'naga races might be in starcraft II

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 02:15 PM
looldude is currently offline Click here to Send looldude a Private Message Find more posts by looldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I just finished a starcraft match 5 minutes ago, god that game is like sex...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Jul 14th, 2006 at 03:03 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:00 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

blowing up planets is crap, theres no point, the protoss just erase everything on it and then take it for themselves if they want it

Last edited by Burning thought on Jul 14th, 2006 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:15 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already said...

A) No blowing up, or ERASING planets. Nothing that can wipe out everything on a planet at once. Each team has to actually FIGHT for each planet.

B) I stated the races that will e used in this match already, so even if their was some "sewcret" race in SC I (Which their isn't) or more races in SC II they aren't included.

Siege Tnkas are = to Scorpians, AND wraith tanks.

A carrier would have almost NO battle room, orbiting the planets is a massive asteroid field, so, as I said earlier, Capital ships justg as Carriers, Battle cruisers, Covanent frigates, Covvie carriers, UNSC frigates, destroyers, and cruisers- would not be able to just move around anywere they want.

Also, Im betting that a covanent Frigate could probably kill a BC in one or two hits.

Dark Templars = Invisable Elites. And, MC has killed invisable units before. Seeing as the DT and invisable elites cloak the same way (Bending light, and blending in with surroundings) they would nnot be foreign with each other.

Hydralisks won't be able to just "take" over a base. I have killed an entire army of hydralisks, with just three bunkers with three supply deposts in front of em, and two siege tanks behind the bunkers. With the covanent Shades, Banshees, all those Scorpian tanks, and the added bonus of Fred, Kelly, Linda, and MC himself as well as Arbiter- I don't think it will be THAT easy for Starcraft team to win.

I have a feeling that Linda with a Sniper rifle is more than a match for an average ghost.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:06 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

Hydralisks won't be able to just "take" over a base. I have killed an entire army of hydralisks, with just three bunkers with three supply deposts in front of em, and two siege tanks behind the bunkers. With the covanent Shades, Banshees, all those Scorpian tanks, and the added bonus of Fred, Kelly, Linda, and MC himself as well as Arbiter- I don't think it will be THAT easy for Starcraft team to win.

I have a feeling that Linda with a Sniper rifle is more than a match for an average ghost.

you killed hydras with starcraft units.... but not with halo units.. next...

ghosts most likely travel outside of visual range in addition to cloaking themselves... its obvious they're not frontline units

protoss are cybernetic technology + zealotry.... unlikely that a dark templar is equal to an elite... they didnt get banned for being dark templars for nothing

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 11:16 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I AM ANTHONY
Ummmmm Hi........POOPIE!!

okay i say it like this.....

the air of SC would kill the Halo Air beacuse The MUtalisk,Scoorge,Aspects,Carriers,Scouts,COsairs,B
attlecursers,wraiths, would all get cloaked from hella arbiters. ANd the thousforth they will analy and strootom rape halo...

BUt on the ground i find it like this

Dark Templars<Elites cloaked
Zerglings<Grunts
Hydralisk>Elites marines
Guradians<Most of the veichels
Tank=scripoins
and yadda yadda so in the end SC wins Happy Dance and what "Tha C-Master" said that game is like sec with three pills of vagria and a big brestaed girl...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 12:41 AM
I AM ANTHONY is currently offline Click here to Send I AM ANTHONY a Private Message Find more posts by I AM ANTHONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
you killed hydras with starcraft units.... but not with halo units.. next...

ghosts most likely travel outside of visual range in addition to cloaking themselves... its obvious they're not frontline units

protoss are cybernetic technology + zealotry.... unlikely that a dark templar is equal to an elite... they didnt get banned for being dark templars for nothing

And how do you knwo that SC untis are stronger than Halo units?

Halo Marines can take ALOT more hits from Covanent plasma, while MArines can only take 2 hits from a dragoon's plasma. So, Halo marines might better than starcraft marines. SC units might very well be better than starcraft units.

Cloaking ghosts won't matter. And distance matters not when your using a sniper rifle.

Unless of course your saying that a canister rifle has more range then a Sniper rifle?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 01:57 AM
I AM ANTHONY

ghost nukes owns all

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 02:16 AM
I AM ANTHONY is currently offline Click here to Send I AM ANTHONY a Private Message Find more posts by I AM ANTHONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Halo has nukes to. And theirs are more powerful.

The starcraft nuke can abrely take out 4 supply deposts.

The Halo HAVOK tacticul nuke destroyed an entire major city.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 02:19 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
And how do you knwo that SC untis are stronger than Halo units?

Halo Marines can take ALOT more hits from Covanent plasma, while MArines can only take 2 hits from a dragoon's plasma. So, Halo marines might better than starcraft marines. SC units might very well be better than starcraft units.

Cloaking ghosts won't matter. And distance matters not when your using a sniper rifle.

Unless of course your saying that a canister rifle has more range then a Sniper rifle?

you said marines covered by a bunker + supply depot... thats alot more than 'just a marine'

even sniper rifles have maximum range of efficiency... otherwise noone would use anything else

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:04 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know. I'm saying that in order for a ghost to use any of his attacks he would have to be at least a football field or two away from his target. Thats in the range of a Sniper rifle.

And the futureistic halo one probably has even greater range...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:06 AM
I AM ANTHONY

goliaths will help.... so will carriers... and Lurkers do the halo peeps have any um um um what are they oh yeah cloack decotrs

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:01 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. We like to call em, thermal vision. Not to mention of course that their would be a huge mountain of dirt left over by the Lurkers burrowing.

Goliaths can be taken out by a single blast from a a Sorpian take, while a siege tank can barely kill a Zealot in two hits.

Carriers wouldn't even be able to get to the planet because of the asteroid field, and as soon as it moved Covanent ships which would be all over it. Must I mention again that a Covvie ship could kill a BC in about two-three hits?

Way to not read anything I posted Billy.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:28 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think he meant the overlords... (the invisible unit detectors).... those basically nullify any stealth forces of the halo side heh

arbiters are pretty cool.. that massive cloaking

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 08:26 AM