KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa vs Sephiroth

Ryu Hayabusa vs Sephiroth
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu Hayabusa vs Sephiroth

Ryu Hayabusa finds himself locked in a duel to the death with the rampaging SOLDIER with the long-ass sword.

Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden Xbox version

Sephiroth - Advent Children version (he looks better this way rather than the FF7 version. More sinister.)

Stage: Nibelheim (after Sephiroth barbecues the place)

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Explosions do not kill Jack Bauer, they just get stuff out of his way.

Chuck Norris Fact: When Tom learned that Chuck Norris had joined MySpace, even he ran in fear; we have never heard from Tom again.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:30 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hayabusa.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 08:33 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

why do people always use the advent children Sephiroth?

... wait, i forgot that the FF7 one was RIGGED

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:31 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
why do people always use the advent children Sephiroth?

... wait, i forgot that the FF7 one was RIGGED

A.C. Sephiroth is much more realistic-looking. That's why I use him.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 09:39 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

A.C looks better but his powers are far more extensive in FF7
Heck even the KH Sephiroth is more powerful than the A.C, because he looks so real they couldn't have him using his powers, not in the budget no expression

Ryu Hayabusa kick A.C sephiroth ass.......umm pret- no very hard

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:28 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow54545

Sepiroth Too strong for anyone to handle

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:42 AM
Shadow54545 is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow54545 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow54545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow54545

and cool

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:43 AM
Shadow54545 is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow54545 a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow54545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephiroth is more overrated the all of the SF characters, the DBZ characters, and pre-crisis supes combined.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:45 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Blax X
Sephiroth is more overrated the all of the SF characters, the DBZ characters, and pre-crisis supes combined.

Now you are just talking crazy. Street Fighters characters are overrated to the max. People actually say Ryu would take down SS4 Goku.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:37 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Now you are just talking crazy. Street Fighters characters are overrated to the max. People actually say Ryu would take down SS4 Goku.

Now who the **** said that? I doubt even Shin Remy would say something like that...then again he might.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Shadow54545
Sepiroth Too strong for anyone to handle

Said like a true fanboy. Thank god Cloud is always there to remind us Sephiroth is no match for his own legend.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:47 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I think it was that Ryu lovin guy, what was his name again? Where we had to convince that Link would win in a fight???

And I love that line in MGS 1! big grin When Meryl says, "Snake, you're a real bastard, just like my uncle said". Snake replies, "Ha, yeah, the real me is no match for the legend".

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:33 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

To be fair, I'm a Sephiroth fanboy and I say that AC Sephiroth would be defeated by Ryu.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:18 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Now who the **** said that? I doubt even Shin Remy would say something like that...then again he might.

wtf me ?? What the f**k?

i'm not a fanboy mad i'm here longer then you evil face

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 08:49 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Originally posted by kamikz
I think it was that Ryu lovin guy, what was his name again? Where we had to convince that Link would win in a fight???

you mean remolous ?

he's the fanboy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 08:50 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by shin_remy
you mean remolous ?

he's the fanboy

A fanboy beyond fanboyism.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 08:55 PM
shin_remy

A fanboy beyond fanboyism.

but he is a good guy in my book smile even though he has weird posts big grin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:28 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by shin_remy
wtf me ?? What the f**k?

i'm not a fanboy mad i'm here longer then you evil face

The fact you've been here longer than me doesn't mean you're not a fanboy. I thought you would've figured that by now given you're pro.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 06:57 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I've been here longer than both of you and I'm a fanboy. There is always that certain character who you go for no matter what the odds. it could be Sonic, Ryu, Master Chief, Link, Samus, and so on and so forth but everyone has a favorite character and everyone will try to prove that their fav. character wins.

Being here longer than someone else doesn't mean you can't be a fanboy.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 07:22 PM
shin_remy

I've been here longer than both of you and I'm a fanboy. There is always that certain character who you go for no matter what the odds. it could be Sonic, Ryu, Master Chief, Link, Samus, and so on and so forth but everyone has a favorite character and everyone will try to prove that their fav. character wins.

Being here longer than someone else doesn't mean you can't be a fanboy.

true smile wink

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 09:03 PM