KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Night Terror vs the people of the Dynasty Warriors series

Night Terror vs the people of the Dynasty Warriors series
Started by: Darkstorm Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Night Terror vs the people of the Dynasty Warriors series

Just what the Title says, the indescriminate moster runs rampant in the late 1st and 2nd century China during the 3 kingdoms era.

The Dynasty warriors series features many many characters in control of vast armies of soldiers, I suggest people read up on the games at GameFAQs before posting in this thread.

There are many many maps and stages that Night Terror will be fighting in, so one could simply say that from one battle to the next, he will be fighting on different maps.

Consider everyone to be at their maximum difficulties and at the peak of their abilities.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 11:26 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Oh fine, nobody responds to this in a month... and I put alot of thought into this fight... sad

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 02:23 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

How many guys from Dynasty warriors are there?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:36 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

dynasty warrior Lu Bu kick ass

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 01:39 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

@Ice: If you just want to go by the main characters, thats over 50 people, but if you want the whole lot, thats several hundred officers and an absolute shite load of soldiers... still, not one of them has anything on the Beast of Soul Edge.

@Kaled: Yeah, Lu Bu was definitely my favourite character in the entire DW series, but still... Do you think he can defeat the Monster of Soul Edge?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:31 AM
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Are you saing if ALL three kingdoms united and fought against Night Terror. Night Terror would lose. Those numbers are staggering.

But If its only 2 or 1 kingdom at a time Night Terror Annihilates them all before dinner time

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:28 AM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

And the unaligned forces stick out tongue , But not all simultaneously...

A scenario would be, lets just say for example, if Night Terror appeared during the battle of Hu Lao Gate, or the battle of Yi Ling. (These are just examples though.)

Also, Night Terror would not be considered aligned with any faction or side, he indiscriminately attacks every lifeform who crosses his path.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 09:58 AM
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Night Terror would bring Chaos to the field and give the Kingdoms a Reason to unite.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 10:23 AM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

NW takes it. He can be klled by a normal weapon not just by a special one. Then with all the officers with amazing skill they take it.

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 10:52 AM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

i'm not sure of this, but i think i can say for certain even the winner will take severe losses

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:35 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Night Terror can't be killed by a regular weapon... He can be hurt by them, but Soul Edge cannot be destroyed by a simple weapon. Proof of this is that every time the demon weapon was defeated, it took either Soul Calibur, or Sophitia's Omega Sword and Taki's Rekki-Maru (Demon slaying Tanto's).

But, Soul Edge is now complete, and incorporates Soul Calibur into itself, rendering it in it's true complete state (That is, with every fragment recovered, and Soul Calibur being returned to Soul Egde, since the holy blade was actually made from a purified fragment of Soul Edge).

Night Terror, the monster born from the completed Soul Edge is vastly more powerful than Inferno was, I think it would take a frigging lot of guys, with some packing enchanted weapons, to bring the beast down.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:42 AM
Hwoarang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give them all a Soul Edge or two then stick out tongue

Thanks Rewmac !!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 07:46 AM
Hwoarang is currently offline Click here to Send Hwoarang a Private Message Find more posts by Hwoarang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Give them all a Soul Edge or two then stick out tongue

Can't, otherwise Soul Edge would cease to be complete and therefore Night Terror doesn't exist.

But there is an alternative option... Give the Officers either their 4th or 5th Weapons from the Xtreme Legends or Empires, Those weapons have enchantments built in, you may also give the officers your choice of items from the DW series.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:54 AM
Toshiru
I has a titlez

night terror loses to the dynast wrrioras cause there is wy too much of them

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:53 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you there Blanka... Numbers don't mean much against Night Terror, Hell man, Nightmare was slaying entire armies in the SC3 Intro movie, and it's been documented that both Nightmare and Cervantes where slaying people by the thousands a night.

No, Numbers don't mean a thing, not against an opponent this powerful...

What you need, is someone with vasty powerful skills, strength and capabilities to stand up to the Demon Sword. Lu Bu has the strength and the skills IMO, but he lacks the ingenuity and tactical skills nessisary to win.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:06 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Liang or the fan man has the trategy, and magics comes from the crazy peace guy, Lu Bu is backed up by the 3 brothers and Dun = serious ass kicking, but will they be enough, its too good a match-up to decide

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:19 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Ah, I see what your getting at... Well, there are always the three prominent strategists of the time (More if you include both the earlier and the latter parts of that era.)

I think you where reffering to Zhuge Liang, Him and Sima Yi where the most prominent strategists of the time, followed closely by Zhou Yu and Lu Xun.

Magic would be provided by Zhang Jiao and Zuo Ci, these two where most prominent for it in the games.

And the muscle is headed by Lu Bu, followed by guys like Xiahou Dun and Zhou Tai

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 12:27 AM