KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Heihachi Mishima vs Serious Mr. Karate

Heihachi Mishima vs Serious Mr. Karate
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Heihachi Mishima vs Serious Mr. Karate

Mishima Fighting Karate vs Kyokugenryu Karate, Shoran level.

Ryo Sakazaki and Robert Garcia have both picked fights with the head of the Mishima Financial Empire. Both were sent to the hospital.

Yuri, however, had the good sense not to fight him.

Now it's Takuma's turn.

Upon donning his infamous Tengu mask, he unlocks the power from within, becoming Honki ni natta Mr. Karate, or Serious Mr. Karate.

Now the King of Iron Fist has to take on the Kyokugen grandmaster in a dramatic battle to the finish.

Heihachi - Tekken 5 DR version

Karate - SvC Shaos version

Both men are suffering from the serious effects of SNK Boss Syndrome.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer f-ing hates lemonade.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris round-kicks clockwise in the northern hemisphere, but counter-clockwise in the southern. No one knows why, and no one has dared question him.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 06:41 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

oh dear god lol.. I think Serious Karate takes this one.. his palm thrust invisible fireball is quite annoying.. then if you jump over that you get that annoying super uppercut

but what is DR version of Heihachi like?.. is he that different?

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:07 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

a lot of these threads are coming up lately.

not even a match. Serious Mr Karate rapes Heiachi

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:47 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Poor old man in diapers...

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:22 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Poor old man in diapers...

I hated that outfit. The black gi with the tiger imprint was much better.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 01:35 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

s.mr.karate.but i like heihachi better.as a character,takuma and all forms of mr.karate SUCKS!!!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:15 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

serious mr. Karate is a monster.... he freaking sends Heihachi crying to his mommy.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:03 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

It's obvious this is a joke thread. In SVC chaos, only the bosses and Shin Akuma seem to be more powerful than Serious Mr. Karate. Jinpachi would be a better opponent, but Heihachi? Come on, it's like putting Dan Hibiki against M. Bison. Assraping to infinity. Btw, some people have translated Mr. Karate's name as "Seriously, I'm Mr. Karate." Which is funny as hell to me.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 01:27 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote