KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Gill and Urien vs Leopold Goenitz and the Orochi New Faces Team

Gill and Urien vs Leopold Goenitz and the Orochi New Faces Team
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Gill and Urien vs Leopold Goenitz and the Orochi New Faces Team

The worst of SNK Boss Syndrome for both parties involved.

The Orochi wind master and his three henchmen (and woman) wrecks shop on the muscle, putting the lot of the Illuminati forces on the injured list.

In order to save their beloved organization, Gill and Urien must fight the Orochi fighters in a 2-on-4 match.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:28 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

gill and urien

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:30 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

4 against 2, how is that fair?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:31 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

It's not.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 09:43 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahah sheesh, I say the orcohi team. personally i think Goetnitz could easily destory Urien by himself and then it would be Gill versus 4 Orochi GODS. Gill and urien get gang raped.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 04:58 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

this is not fair

what if Gill uses his Sepriac Wing at the start of the fight ?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:25 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

gill will destroy the entire opposition by him self,he accels on way 2 many lvls

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 05:42 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I don't see what's stopping chris from turning into orochi, and killing everyone.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 08:54 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

i dont think any 1 from on the snk team can beat gill.gills just 2 powerful,his moves seem like they belong in MVC,and uriens no push over either.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Sep 19th, 2006 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 09:55 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I don't see what's stopping chris from turning into orochi, and killing everyone.

That's going to be my next match-up.

Never knew you liked Josephine Baker.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 10:39 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

gill will crush irochi as well.better yet pyron will crush every 1 mentioned in this thread at the same time laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Sep 19th, 2006 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 11:01 PM
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Sure, he will.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:21 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

r u being sarcastic?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 06:09 PM
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Does it really matter? No, I wasn't.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 02:17 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I think I missed something here... Orochi and Jedah drew even in their vs thread, and Jedah pimp-slaps Pyron with as much ease as me typing on a keyboard...

But the 4 heavenly kings are not Orochi himself (Although Chris is the direct vector and host), I don't see why Orochi himself should be brought up in this debate?

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 10:20 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

The-Judge´s comebacksong: (50 Cent: PIMP)
---------------------------------
I am back, Built to last!
Makes a comeback with a blast!
I was banned for seven days,
now i am back and i will stay!
more mufassa on the way!
This is a song from The-Judge...
He will never, never, never, never stop!
Learn it, KMC!
It´s no use to ban me for a week...
I am a freak, as you can see...
But i am still a a P.I.M.P!
----------------------------

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 11:42 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by The-Judge
The-Judge´s comebacksong: (50 Cent: PIMP)
---------------------------------
I am back, Built to last!
Makes a comeback with a blast!
I was banned for seven days,
now i am back and i will stay!
more mufassa on the way!
This is a song from The-Judge...
He will never, never, never, never stop!
Learn it, KMC!
It´s no use to ban me for a week...
I am a freak, as you can see...
But i am still a a P.I.M.P!
----------------------------
DUDE,your the new 50 cent! thumb up

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 05:01 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I think I missed something here... Orochi and Jedah drew even in their vs thread, and Jedah pimp-slaps Pyron with as much ease as me typing on a keyboard...

But the 4 heavenly kings are not Orochi himself (Although Chris is the direct vector and host), I don't see why Orochi himself should be brought up in this debate?
Jedah will easily crush orochi if Pyron could easily do it as well.I mean Pyron slags entire worlds and even galaxys for food.Can Orochi destroy the world or even a continent?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 05:34 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

Orochi drawing Jedah is ludacris, orochi was sealed by a regular human spell. I don't care if he's a GOD.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 06:16 PM