KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Super Sonic vs Super Wario

Super Sonic vs Super Wario
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

Super Sonic vs Super Wario

well?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:58 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, i think wario wll knock the chaos emeralds out of sonic

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:12 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

i think this fight is ridiculously one-sided in favor of Sonic

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:15 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Since there is no such thing as Super Wario Sonic wins by default

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:19 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

super wario exists... play warioware. its just wario with the ability to fly

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:30 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Okay and Super Sonic can fly, is invincible, and has control over time and space, and travels at super sonic speed. This isn't even a fight but a slaughter. Super Sonic WTFpwns to the max

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:42 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

if he is hit by a strong guy like wario, he will reverse to sonic. play sonic 3 and see what knuckles did..

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:51 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The-Judge
if he is hit by a strong guy like wario, he will reverse to sonic. play sonic 3 and see what knuckles did..

And yet Super Sonic was hit by missles, giant robots, survived the vacuum of space, and managed to take powerful blows from Perfect Chaos, FinalHazard, and Metal Madness without getting damaged.

You forget that Knuckles did have access to the power of the Master Emerald which negates the effects of the Chaos Emeralds.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 09:11 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

you may be right...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 09:30 PM
MadMel
Heh

what you mean, may??
he's right, dammit!! stick out tongue
and yea SS has an easy victory this time..

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 11:43 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

and he is also to first for wario to hit him, so the chaos emeralds stays where they are... and no, its not cause of the master emerald

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 07:31 AM
Krone

it may be me.... but that post didnt make any sense.... SS takes it, Wairo is just a fatter, crapper Mario

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 08:36 AM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

i'm surprised it's even taken this long to figure out that SS takes this

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:29 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, i forgot his time manipulationthing...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:55 AM
Kayne Archeron

he didn't really learn it until his co-op battle with Shadow against prototype-shadow, so that's understandable

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 07:55 PM