KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link vs M. Bison

Link vs M. Bison
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link vs M. Bison

i will state what link is capable off first... its the hero of time-version we are talking about

Link, The Hero of Time
-
Strenght: Just one of Link´s many effective powers. When he got the Golden Gauntlets, he became the strongest person in Hyrule, and was able to lift small mountains without problems.
-
Speed: Link is a very fast swordsman, and has nearly no loadingtime. It´s not speedblitz-slashes, but faster than a human can slash. Link runs at normal humanspeed.
-
Defense: The best thing about Link is his godlike defense. Already in the start of his adventure, without magical powerups, he could take much harder attacks than others on his age. Then, he starts collecting Heart Containers, until he is nearly not damaged by getting mountains hurled at him or being stabbed or things like that. His defense is then doubled by the power of the Great Fairy! Now we have a guy with one of the best defenses of any fictional characters ever!
-
Skill: Link has good accurary in his slashes and is good at using his shield. He is nearly one with his sword and shield. Also, he is quick to find a way to defeat tough opponents. He is also able to use a specialmaneuver to not take damage when he lands on the earth from high falls and in Super Smash Bros, he is also good at kicking.
-
Specials: Besides his enormous strenght, defense, quick slashes and skills, Link has many other advantages. His Master Sword pierces the immortality of evil beings like Ganondorf and it cannot be destroyed. Also, his Mirror Shield can reflect any energy, magic or elementalbased attacks back at the user, and it cant be destroyed, either. Link also has clothes from the Zoras, the Zora Tunic, which makes him able to breath underwater. And his clothes from the Gorons, the Goron Tunic, makes him nearly impossible to hurt by fire or heat. He even resisted the heat of an volcano from the inside! And the Hover Boots makes him able to walk in the air for some seconds. He can also use the Deku Nuts to flash the enemies eyes and make them unable to see. He also has bombs, a very sharp boomerang he is extremely good at using and his bow and arrows. He has normal arrows, which are not very special, but then he has the Fire- or Ice-arrows, which can either burn or freeze the enemy. But his ultimate arrows are the Light Arrows. They pierces the immortality of evil beings and normal beings which is hitted by them will simply disappear! He can also have up to four fairys with him, which will revive him every time he dies. And if he has four fairys, he can be revived four times! He also has a hookshot to quickly pull his enemys to him and 3 spells. Din´s Fire, in which he creates a gigantic wave of fire, Nayru´s Love, in which he creates barrier resistant to everything around himself for about two minutes, and Farore´s WInd, which lets him create a teleportpoint he can teleport to.

And Link have many other smaller things with him, but this is just the most important things.

now, debatebig grin

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 09:32 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I dunno, I'd say Link

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 09:39 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

id say bison but i dont know alot about link

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 10:37 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, blanka, then read all the stuff about him i postedwink bison is way outclassed

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 07:32 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Link has the biggest plot device of all... magic, so he wins.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 01:51 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

IMO it all depends on Link's TP defenses. If Bison's psycho power is not able to mess with Link's mind he is going down.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 01:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

link is strongminded. he pulled himself together to save the whole hyrule and defeated the biggest foes and cleared the most scary dungeons and helped a lot of people and things like that

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 01:57 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Link is also easily manipulated. Ganon manipulated him into getting him the Tri-Froce.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 02:09 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

But not through mind controll erm

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 02:11 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah, but that makes one wonder if it would really be that hard to mind control him.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 02:24 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, as we dont know about it, we cant debate his mind. it could be strong, as he always pull himself together to do nearly impossible feats, or weak, as he was manipulated by ganon... but the ganonpart doesnt makes him weakminded, in my opinion... i would have fallen for it, i even think characters like magneto wouldmessed

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 04:10 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

If you think about it, pretty much everyone that played the game fell for it, we are not all weak minded....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 04:46 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

kamikz, that may be the best post you have ever makenbig grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 05:01 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Seen alot better but Link needed the power of the Triforce to fight Ganondorf and without it Ganondorf would instantly take him out, Link would probably have died after the first encounter when he was a kid erm

Didn't Bison use mashines to manipulate minds?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 07:05 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hey...didn't you learn anything from MGS, Kamiz!? WE ARE TEH GAMERZ FOOLS. We eat the media and we all fell for the belief that Snake would be playable throughout the enttire Sons of Liberty game.

I don't know where I'm trying to go with this...just that Kojima is a genius I guess.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 07:51 PM