KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Galactic Colossus VS Zero Bahumaht

What will happen?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Zero bahumaht 1 33.33%
Galactic Colossus 2 66.67%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Galactic Colossus VS Zero Bahumaht
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactic Colossus VS Zero Bahumaht

An enormous Robot wielding an enormous eye mounted laser beam and a pair of gravity claws (which is unknown what they do, possibly control gravtiy?)

VS

FF dragon summon

IMO GC wins easily, it can survive 4 nuklear missles, its laser can melt through basically anything and is very fast and so will not be easy to dodge

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 05:37 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

how big is GC??

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:20 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Bahamut Zero can attack from space with far superior speed. He went from the sun to earth in two seconds. He can avoid any attack and still nuke GC from space. BZ wins.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:55 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaled
how big is GC??

hmm about 400 feet, also his gravity claws apparently can control gravity or create mini black holes

bahumaht no matter how fast will be slowed or killed by black holes, or be completly stoped by gravtiy

also when does ZB nuke, is it in the form of a missle or his beam, and the yield is also important, 20 MT nukes are nothin compared to 100 MT, the Nukes that GC gets hit by are from the year 3000, so they may be far more powerful and advanced compared to ZB weaponry orm aybe not since yield is not often said in games

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 09:56 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

400 ft?? agaist something bigger than the moon? a nuke would be a scratch on ZB

GC is going down really hard

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 11:08 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

isnt ZB ever beaten in FF then, perhaps ime thinking of the wrong Bahumaht because theres so many, whats the one cloud easily cuts in half with his sword in AC

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:04 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

lol, you mean SIN Bahumaht? that things weak, even ryu could kill it shifty

ultimate weapon vs GC would be cool, ironically ultimate weapon is the easiest of the 4 confused

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:08 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Burning thought
isnt ZB ever beaten in FF then, perhaps ime thinking of the wrong Bahumaht because theres so many, whats the one cloud easily cuts in half with his sword in AC

(please log in to view the image)

The last summon you get before Knights of the Round

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

yup big grin its my fave tbh, but seriously, there are next to no characters or creatures that can take down ZERO

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:12 PM
SpadeKing

this is the galactic colossus from shadow of the colossus?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 01:13 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup big grin its my fave tbh, but seriously, there are next to no characters or creatures that can take down ZERO

Kain would pwn it

this is the galactic colossus from shadow of the colossus?

no its from the upcoming RTS Supreme commander

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:08 PM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

.....really?? fasinating

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:24 PM
SpadeKing

oh well.... Ionno never seen it.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 05:45 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote