KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Hitomi vs Makoto

Hitomi vs Makoto
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Gender: Male
Location: Everything you know is wrong.

Hitomi vs Makoto

Hitomi is vacationing in Southern Japan, particulary the Kyushu region, where Makoto has her dojo.

Makoto is sweeping her dojo when the Eurasian teenager shows up, asking for a match. Makoto says yes, and the fight is on.

Stage: Rindoukan Karate Dojo


__________________

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:31 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Gender: Male
Location: Maki Affiliation: House Kreutz

Hard to say but Makotos' moves look like they hurt alot more.


__________________
By Saikyo Kid

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:39 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gender: Male
Location: Under Satsuki's heel

My bet's on Hitomi since she placed 3rd in DOA3. Beating the likes of Jann Lee and many others. Then again Makoto had a nice fight with 3rd Strike Ryu...

Ugh. I think it'd be a nice matchup. I really don't know.


__________________


Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 03:16 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Gender: Male
Location: The sewers of the Big City!

Makoto, itagaki needs to shape up and turn hitomi into a serious character instead of a slot filler. She's my second favorite after all.


__________________

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 03:45 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime
Thinking About You

Gender: Male
Location: In your head.

It would be a cool fight to watch. They're probably evenly matched although Hitomi did take 3rd in DOA like Superboy Prime mentioned.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Makoto, itagaki needs to shape up and turn hitomi into a serious character instead of a slot filler. She's my second favorite after all.

Yeah wtf? Did you see her ending movie?


__________________



I'm always watching.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:07 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Gender: Male
Location: The sewers of the Big City!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
It would be a cool fight to watch. They're probably evenly matched although Hitomi did take 3rd in DOA like Superboy Prime mentioned.

Yeah wtf? Did you see her ending movie?


Yeah, itagaki pisses me off. He was bragging in an interview how he would power up the ninja's and make them much more powerful. When asked about the rest of the cast, he said the biggest steaming pile I've ever hear

***************WARNING READER DICRETION IS ADVISED******

He said since certain characters have real life styles, out of respect he wouldn't change them much.


__________________

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:11 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime
Thinking About You

Gender: Male
Location: In your head.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, itagaki pisses me off. He was bragging in an interview how he would power up the ninja's and make them much more powerful. When asked about the rest of the cast, he said the biggest steaming pile I've ever hear

***************WARNING READER DICRETION IS ADVISED******

He said since certain characters have real life styles, out of respect he wouldn't change them much.
What the f**k?
.....wow.

Itagaki is a certified BADASS!(not really)

I swear sometimes that guy couldn't care less about the fans. It's like he makes these games to please himself.


__________________



I'm always watching.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:18 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Gender: Male
Location: Everything you know is wrong.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
What the f**k?
.....wow.

Itagaki is a certified BADASS!(not really)

I swear sometimes that guy couldn't care less about the fans. It's like he makes these games to please himself.


You should see what he had said about Tekken. Crater-face should STFU and make games that focus more on ass-kicking, rather than T and A. Even Namco and SNK aren't that bad (Although Mai Shiranui started the 'bouncy ninja' trend).


__________________

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:33 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Gender: Male
Location: Everything you know is wrong.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Major Snafu
You should see what he had said about Tekken. Crater-face should STFU and make games that focus more on ass-kicking, rather than T and A. Even Namco and SNK aren't that bad (Although Mai Shiranui started the 'bouncy ninja' trend, but that's beyond the point).


__________________

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:34 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Gender: Male
Location: The sewers of the Big City!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Major Snafu
You should see what he had said about Tekken. Crater-face should STFU and make games that focus more on ass-kicking, rather than T and A. Even Namco and SNK aren't that bad (Although Mai Shiranui started the 'bouncy ninja' trend).


He disses tekken, because the creators of tekken bashed his game when it was first coming out.But, still he goes to far. He's a great game developer but, he needs to stop being so arrogant.


__________________

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:35 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime
Thinking About You

Gender: Male
Location: In your head.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
He's a great game developer but, he needs to stop being so arrogant.

yes


__________________



I'm always watching.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 05:31 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gender: Male
Location: Under Satsuki's heel

I like his in your face style. It makes him unique in my book. Besides he is a great game developer, so long as he keeps making amazing games like Ninja Gaiden & DOA4 he can bash Tekken all he wants. He does make a few valid points. :P


__________________


Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 05:06 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I like his in your face style. It makes him unique in my book. Besides he is a great game developer, so long as he keeps making amazing games like Ninja Gaiden & DOA4 he can bash Tekken all he wants. He does make a few valid points. :P
What? About how Tekken has no online or tag team option messed Doesn't seem to phase many a fan of Tekken, girls, boys and children alike, so he can talk until the dows come home, as many people won't listen until his DOA takes 1st place as king of fighting games which Tekken and Soul Calibur currently hold smile Oh well, he could always keep king of pr0n fighting wink
I'll give him that smile

Saying that, I believe Hitomi would win, she did come third in DOA3, not that thats saying much cos thats like coming third in a cat fight :P

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 06:19 PM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gender: Male
Location: Under Satsuki's heel

Everyone knows the king of fighting video games is Virtua Fighter and not Tekken nor SC. Lay off the Namco ball-sucking attitude.

I was talking about his comment on how Namco always has mediocre games like Tekken bowl and Tekken ball instead of focusing on other stuff. He also mentioned how Tekken ripped DOA's wall system in a messy way, and then ditched it. His comment about them not knowing what they want was priceless. And let me not bring up his thoughts on the awful Nina game.

You can cry about boobs all you want, but one thing's for sure Ninja Gaiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nina's crappy game.

:P


__________________


Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 06:27 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime
Thinking About You

Gender: Male
Location: In your head.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I like his in your face style. It makes him unique in my book. Besides he is a great game developer, so long as he keeps making amazing games like Ninja Gaiden & DOA4 he can bash Tekken all he wants. He does make a few valid points. :P

I was referring moreso to how he has a hardon for the ninjas and leaves all the other characters to rot just because he doesn't like them as much.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Everyone knows the king of fighting video games is Virtua Fighter

yes Agreed.


__________________



I'm always watching.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:46 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Everyone knows the king of fighting video games is Virtua Fighter and not Tekken nor SC. Lay off the Namco ball-sucking attitude.

I was talking about his comment on how Namco always has mediocre games like Tekken bowl and Tekken ball instead of focusing on other stuff. He also mentioned how Tekken ripped DOA's wall system in a messy way, and then ditched it. His comment about them not knowing what they want was priceless. And let me not bring up his thoughts on the awful Nina game.

You can cry about boobs all you want, but one thing's for sure Ninja Gaiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nina's crappy game.

:P
Medicre? This is how you know he has no idea what hes going on about messed These games are minigames to play away from fighting, Teken is about fighting, not volleyball, playing tennis, racing monkeys or slow motion virtual girls. VF is in a class of its own, but then so is Tekken, I don't even know what DOA was an attempt to make, a cheap rip off of VF maybe with nothing but girls so that Itakagi and his dev team can have a good time with the naked models before passing them on to kids half naked lol.

The Nina game we all knew would be awful anyway, so thats nothing new either smile Just accept it, DOA is but the shadow of better fighters, it'll make the pain go away smile

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 09:39 PM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Gender: Male
Location: The sewers of the Big City!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Ninja Gaiden & DOA4 he can bash Tekken all he wants. He does make a few valid points. :P


What valid points, even though I like doa better. Tekken far exceeds anything doa has ever come up with excluding 3.1.


__________________

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 10:14 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Everyone knows the king of fighting video games is Virtua Fighter and not Tekken nor SC. Lay off the Namco ball-sucking attitude.

I was talking about his comment on how Namco always has mediocre games like Tekken bowl and Tekken ball instead of focusing on other stuff. He also mentioned how Tekken ripped DOA's wall system in a messy way, and then ditched it. His comment about them not knowing what they want was priceless. And let me not bring up his thoughts on the awful Nina game.

You can cry about boobs all you want, but one thing's for sure Ninja Gaiden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nina's crappy game.

:P
Not that you are saying any of this because you genuinly have an appreciation for proper fighting games, your just sticking up for DOA because it happens to be the only fighter 360 has, and I can see you are a 360 fan. Fighters are not meant to be volley ball games, ninjas defeating legendary demons and balsting buildings with Ki blasts, etc etc, they are meant to be fighters, plain and simple, and that is what VF and Tekken do best, they give the game a feel of real life fights and various existing martial arts and fighting styles, DOA will never enter the class of true fighting games unless Itakagi changes his rather foolish perspective, he is uncertain if DOA5 will be multiplatform, well heres a word of advice for him, keep it right where it is, it failed on PS2 before, it will fail on PS3 again, and be stomped by VF, SC and Tekken.

I don't even know why he stupidly considered bringing Ninja Gaiden to PS3, not only that, making it exclusive, messed what was he thinking?

On the side note, I hope games like these will introduce sweat and blood like Smackdown vs Raw games have, there is no reason why any of these fighters cannot look as realistic as Smackdown vs Raw, considering SVR has up to 45 existing people to choose in character select, plus the addition of your own characters sad And still manages to look good. Tekken should have a create a character option smile And fatigue, don't follow DOAs silly anime style unrealistic rubbish, but take its own path and make a hardcore fighting game, sweat, fatigue and blood smile

Last edited by Pulse2 on Dec 12th, 2006 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 10:34 PM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Gender: Male
Location: The sewers of the Big City!

DOA just needs to avoid being like DOA4 in everyway.


__________________

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:38 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gender: Male
Location: Under Satsuki's heel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pulse2
Not that you are saying any of this because you genuinly have an appreciation for proper fighting games, your just sticking up for DOA because it happens to be the only fighter 360 has, and I can see you are a 360 fan. Fighters are not meant to be volley ball games, ninjas defeating legendary demons and balsting buildings with Ki blasts, etc etc, they are meant to be fighters, plain and simple, and that is what VF and Tekken do best, they give the game a feel of real life fights and various existing martial arts and fighting styles, DOA will never enter the class of true fighting games unless Itakagi changes his rather foolish perspective, he is uncertain if DOA5 will be multiplatform, well heres a word of advice for him, keep it right where it is, it failed on PS2 before, it will fail on PS3 again, and be stomped by VF, SC and Tekken.

I don't even know why he stupidly considered bringing Ninja Gaiden to PS3, not only that, making it exclusive, messed what was he thinking?

On the side note, I hope games like these will introduce sweat and blood like Smackdown vs Raw games have, there is no reason why any of these fighters cannot look as realistic as Smackdown vs Raw, considering SVR has up to 45 existing people to choose in character select, plus the addition of your own characters sad And still manages to look good. Tekken should have a create a character option smile And fatigue, don't follow DOAs silly anime style unrealistic rubbish, but take its own path and make a hardcore fighting game, sweat, fatigue and blood smile


Now after reading the first sentence I've decided to stop reading anything else you had to say. See you don't know me, nor the games I've played in the past and it is quite bold to assume you know what I am. I have the gamertag display on my sig and all of a sudden I haven't heard about video games until Halo arrived. Nice.


__________________


Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 01:46 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:15 PM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Hitomi vs Makoto

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.