KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs Sephiroth

Kratos vs Sephiroth
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kratos vs Sephiroth

The pissed-off Ghost of Sparda versus the insane SOLDIER with the long-ass sword. This is the Advent Children version of Sephiroth, but with his FF7 stats.

The showdown is at Nibelheim (right after Sephiroth barbecues it)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 05:59 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Sparta *

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:16 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceJaw
Sparta *

Oops. My bad. Damn typos.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:19 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

You mean Sephiroth versus the new God Of War, who beat tons of big ass monsters from Mythologies, f'ucked with the Gods and killed Ares??? I'll say Kratos.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 06:34 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Rewmac
You mean Sephiroth versus the new God Of War, who beat tons of big ass monsters from Mythologies, f'ucked with the Gods and killed Ares??? I'll say Kratos.

In this match, he's not the God of War just yet. He's the pissed-off Ghose of Sparta.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:14 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hmm. Still gotta go with Kratos. Not only do I not like Sephiroth, but Kratos is a much better fighter. Kratos earned his victories and abilities, Sephiroth had them handed to him.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:21 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sephiroth would just use Heartless Angel. End of battle.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:49 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Advent children Sephiroth? with FF7 stats?... you mean attacks?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 07:56 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

That's what I'm guessing. I mean stats would really be the same from Advent Children and FF7.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 08:35 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by ESB -1138
That's what I'm guessing. I mean stats would really be the same from Advent Children and FF7.

I'm just using the Advent Children Sephy for apprarance only. His stats come from the time he is one of the good guys (during Cloud's flashback scene in Kalm).

And they are Riduculously high.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 09:00 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos easily, Grabs sephy by his long hair and ties him down and kicks him in the stomach till he cries like a girl

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:21 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

ooooohhhhh....

Seph whoops Kratos' ass erm

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:13 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

in that state as awesome as kratos is he's no match
sephiroth out does him in nearly every aspect, expect dying

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 11:16 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Kaled
in that state as awesome as kratos is he's no match
sephiroth out does him in nearly every aspect, expect dying

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 07:24 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm Kratos needs god form then he woops sephiroth

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 09:26 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

then sephiroth plays his theme song and kills him in god form no expression

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 01:40 AM
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

So he is not God Of War?? Then does he have the magics unlocked and the Blade Of Artemis. Coz If Sephiroth got his magics Kratos should do too...In that way he can just call the Hordes Of Hades Magic and hit him woth Poseidon's Rage or single handedly using Meduza's Gaze making him a stone and then with the Blades Of Artemis just smash him into pieces.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:41 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roxas XIII

Sephiroth wins

Come on, this is Sephiroth. Haven't you watched Advent Children or the fight with him on Crisis Core between Angeal and Genesis? Sephiroth is the guy the cuts buildings apart with a swing of a sword, that takes six cuts with six busterswords to kill. No doubt he could slice a mountain apart if he wanted to, something even Kratos couldn't do in a single slash as the God of War. Don't get me wrong, Kratos is definitely bad ass, extremely bad ass, but up against a guy that destroys skyscrapers made of metal like in Advent Children and Crisis Core, Kratos has no chance. It's just an opinion so say what you want

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 04:57 AM
Roxas XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Roxas XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Roxas XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I'm just using the Advent Children Sephy for apprarance only. His stats come from the time he is one of the good guys (during Cloud's flashback scene in Kalm).

And they are Riduculously high.

Then you may as well have just said Crisis Core Sephiroth, who Kratos obliterates given the fact, among other reasons, that it's Sephiroth's weakest known state. AC Seph with his AC "stats" (otherwise what I'd consider a "full-powered Sephiroth") would give a full-powered Kratos a much better run for his money.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Jun 23rd, 2008 at 05:46 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 05:43 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Sephiroth wins

Originally posted by Roxas XIII
[B No doubt he could slice a mountain apart if he wanted to[/B]
Prove it.

Kratos crushes CC Seph.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 09:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote