KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Eyedol vs Shao Kahn

Eyedol vs Shao Kahn
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Eyedol vs Shao Kahn

Thanks to Joker 1237 for giving me this idea for this match.

Two of the most cheapest bosses in fighting game history battle. Eyedol's club versus Shao Kahn's trusty mallet.

Stage: Eyedol's stage from Killer Instinct. Loser goes off the bridge and into the lava.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 03:48 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I going for Eyedol here for the SOLE purpose because Eyedol likes to end it here and now. No waiting. Even though Khan is super cheap in MKT. He still talks smack. And that would give Eyedol time to do his 100 percent combo(Arcades of couse)

I never beating Eyedol on the arcade. Supernes Yes. Tone DOWN a lot.
But here Eyedol is just so over power. Of couse If Khan does not mess around, and gets to work, best chance to land that hammer of his. And that will stun Eyedol to finshing him off.

Other thing I hate with fighting Eyedol is you work on getting him down to nothing. And he regains enegry just by stomping on the ground at a fast pace. Just super cheap on Eyedol's part. More so than Khan. I going for Eyedol, because I "FEEL" when Khan says' "You will die" or is that your best." Eyedol is just going to open one of his massive combos.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:46 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Joker1237
I going for Eyedol here for the SOLE purpose because Eyedol likes to end it here and now. No waiting. Even though Khan is super cheap in MKT. He still talks smack. And that would give Eyedol time to do his 100 percent combo(Arcades of couse)

I never beating Eyedol on the arcade. Supernes Yes. Tone DOWN a lot.
But here Eyedol is just so over power. Of couse If Khan does not mess around, and gets to work, best chance to land that hammer of his. And that will stun Eyedol to finshing him off.

Other thing I hate with fighting Eyedol is you work on getting him down to nothing. And he regains enegry just by stomping on the ground at a fast pace. Just super cheap on Eyedol's part. More so than Khan. I going for Eyedol, because I "FEEL" when Khan says' "You will die" or is that your best." Eyedol is just going to open one of his massive combos.

You forget that Kahn also has an advantage going into the fight. He has serious stamina. So even Eyedol has to pull out on the stops to take down Kahn. Combos that can do at least half of any other person's energy would probably do half the damage on Kahn.

Eyedol's strengths lie in his speed and combos. Kahns strengths lie in his brute force and as mentioned above, his stamina. His special moves will be enough to make Eyedol stagger, should Eyedol blocks, setting him up for some mad damage from any of his special moves.

Should Eyedol try to rush him, he will run into a mallet or Kahn's spiked knee from his uplifting knee attack. So it can go either way. But Kahn has learned from MK2 to attack more rather than talk s**t which leaves him open to attack.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Oct 10th, 2006 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 04:56 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote