KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Karin Kanzuki vs Lili

Karin Kanzuki vs Lili
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Karin Kanzuki vs Lili

The rich girls of Street Fighter and Tekken go head-to-head in a street fight.

Stage - Heihachi's Tekken 4 stage.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:17 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I can't choose, I won't choose.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 07:03 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I can't choose, I won't choose.

Can't decide, huh?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:19 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

lili, i played as her more than i did as Karin, although i did not own the game she was in but, you can put me down as bias

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:21 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I love them both.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:21 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Dude

I know Lili is the new disco-based martial arts punk kid in Tekken with a bowlcut and a frilly frock, and all i know about the other girl is that apparently Lili is a complete rip off of her. I don't know.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:42 AM
Mr Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hmm, I can't decided on who since I haven't played Lili yet, but I already love her cause of her style. Hmm, I'll go undecided until I try Lili out.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 02:49 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I have no idea, good fight, Snafu!

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:50 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

They both have a similar, lovable style. I just can't choose. . .Damn you snafu, Putting me in a situation like this.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Classic NES on Jan 2nd, 2007 at 04:53 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 04:47 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 04:59 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emperor's got a point......THEY BOTH SHOULD DIE AND BURN IN HELL WHERE I'M THE DEVIL THE TORTURES THEM FOR ETERNITY!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE YOU F'ING B!TCHES!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

~The Shit Pissed Sado-sama

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:41 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote