KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Link (OoT) and Shadow Link (OoT) VS Sora (KH2) and Riku (KH2)

Link (OoT) and Shadow Link (OoT) VS Sora (KH2) and Riku (KH2)
Started by: Kaled

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Link (OoT) and Shadow Link (OoT) VS Sora (KH2) and Riku (KH2)

Link and His Shadow from at water room with the tree in the middle vs Sora and Riku from KH2

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:16 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetaHybrid

"Shadow Link" as in the one from Four Swords Adventures? or "Dark Link" from the Water temple? They are not quite the same.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:27 AM
MetaHybrid is currently offline Click here to Send MetaHybrid a Private Message Find more posts by MetaHybrid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Dark link sucks, sora should be able to beat them both easily.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:30 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Dark link, i always refered to him ad shadow link sorry bad habbit

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:31 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetaHybrid

Dark Link goes down easy, but maybe he takes the form of the person he is fighting, so it would be a Dark Sora/Riku to make it a bit tougher for them (or not.) If Link doesn't have many of his items, I say Sora, and Riku win.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:40 AM
MetaHybrid is currently offline Click here to Send MetaHybrid a Private Message Find more posts by MetaHybrid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

OOT link doesn't reall have any threatening items.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:43 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

the fires pretty nasty, the bows and arrows... bombs... got some stuff

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:02 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaled
the fires pretty nasty, the bows and arrows... bombs... got some stuff

None of those will help him against riku and sora at the same time. Not to mention his partner sucks.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 04:09 AM