KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Nash vs. Balrog

Nash vs. Balrog
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Nash "Sonic Break!" 2 50.00%
Balrog "Gigaton Blow!" 2 50.00%
Screw it, who cares? 0 0%
Double KO 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nash vs. Balrog
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Nash vs. Balrog

Nash (A.K.A. Charlie) from SFA3, has escaped from Shadoloo HQ. His new mission: Take down the 4 devas. And to start things off, he's going after the brutal boxer, Balrog. Both fighters have their SFA3 movesets.

Balrog is no stranger to fighting, being a one time heavyweight champion, till he was banned for brutality. (And possibly emulating Mike Tyson laughing ) His gigaton blow killed an elephant belonging to Dhalsim in one hit.

Nash is the former US martial arts champion, lieutenant in the US air force, and best friend of Guile. He tried to teach Guile his fighting style, but ultimately remained a far better fighter until his demise. His higher skill is evident is that he uses only one hand for his sonic boom and performs the somersault kick backwards.

Now he's back, and ready for revenge. Nash vs. Balrog. Ready....., FIGHT!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 05:55 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

god damn it. This is a good thread, why hasn't anyone posted? It's not like I said Guile instead of nash....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:39 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Charlie will rape Balrog.

too bad he is dead, he never had the chance to reach his full potential. if he still was alive, he were probaly stronger be then Ryu!!!!!!!!!! i'm not joking!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:50 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Nash is very good. I doubt he could beat Ryu after Oro gets through with him. But before that, a very interesting match. Nash smashes Balrog into the ground in this fight. This is the first match in a series, guess who the next 3 are? whistle

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:24 PM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Balrog is way cooler. But Nash is alot better, this is one of the few times facts go against my opinion of whos cooler, pity really

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 11:28 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Nash is better, I'm not sure how Balrog is cooler. Charlie wins.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:45 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

nash, i'm puzzled by the fact of how anyone who knows them both could think balrog might win erm

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:49 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Surprisingly, the match is dead even. But yes, I believe Nash has this one in the bag. Which is why I'm starting the 2nd match in the series. Given the MO so far, try and guess who it is? wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 11:35 PM