KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane vs Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart

Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane vs Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane vs Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart

After the Geostigma and Deepground episodes, things are getting back to normal in Edge.

However, ex-SOLDIER (in his mind, anyway) Cloud Strife and ex-AVALANCHE member Tifa Lockhart take on the Hayabusa Super Ninja and the strung-out lilac-haired kunoichi.

To counter the ninpo magic, both Cloud and Tifa have Magic Materia (Thunder for Tifa while Cloud has Fire Materia)

Stage: Midgar Ruins

Cloud and Tifa: A.C. versions in appearance and fighting styles, but their stats are FFVII level if not at the max.

Ryu: Ninja Gaiden version

Ayane: DOA4 version

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 06:43 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Er...can't say for sure. Ayane curbstomps Tifa though. Cloud's tough. A maxxed out Cloud vs a maxxed out Ryu Hayabusa...ugh...damn the fight would be awesome.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:18 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Er...can't say for sure. Ayane curbstomps Tifa though. Cloud's tough. A maxxed out Cloud vs a maxxed out Ryu Hayabusa...ugh...damn the fight would be awesome.

Have you seen Tifa move in Advent Children? She could have won against Yazoo if he hadn't have that stupid gauntlet. She's just as fast as Ayane.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:26 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Major Snafu
Have you seen Tifa move in Advent Children? She could have won against Yazoo if he hadn't have that stupid gauntlet. She's just as fast as Ayane.

Yes I've seen Advent Children. Tifa would not have defeated Loz even if he didn't have his gauntlet. His speed just overwhelmed her and he took every single one of her limit breaks without breaking a sweat.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 07:49 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

cloud with all powers from ff7 would stomp ryu haya, would just use chaos magic and wipe ryu and ayane

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:05 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Well yeah. Any char from FF7 with all that materia would pretty much beat anyone.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 08:11 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

In this fight, for me, it's a question of who I hate more, FF7 charcters, or DOA characters. And I'm proud to say after consideration, that DOA is far worse than FF7 IMO. I'd say Cloud takes this anyway. And Tifa is pretty badass in AC, and in the game. My money's on the AVALANCHE crew.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:38 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 08:04 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Ryu and Ayane take this. Tifa would go down first. Cloud would be a bit of a challenge but he won't be able to handle both simultaneously.

Ninja Gaiden duo takes this.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:21 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Cloud & Tifa 65% - 35% Ryu & Ayane

I think the fact cloud has a weapon might give him the edge, so he doesn't have to pummel, as much slice. Plus the materia, they have the edge in my opinion.

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:29 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Mesirus
I think the fact cloud has a weapon might give him the edge, so he doesn't have to pummel, as much slice. Plus the materia, they have the edge in my opinion.
Mes, do some homework, both Ayane and Ryu are ninjas and what kind of stuff do ninjas carry?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 09:55 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

I meant Clouds particular weapon, kinda lethal.

Sides, they slice and kick, not dependant on their weapon like cloud is

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:14 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Originally posted by Mesirus
I meant Clouds particular weapon, kinda lethal.

Don't you mean you meant to say that? Pretty clear you didn't.

And how is it more lethal? Its size makes the attacker slow and a bit more clumsy.

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 11:51 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Swe_Bum

And how is it more lethal? Its size makes the attacker slow and a bit more clumsy.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:00 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Originally posted by Swe_Bum

I meant to say that, in the first post it was inproperly written....my mistake

I'm just saying, his not slow and clumy in AC.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 12:24 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

But if you'd give Cloud a smaller weapon, his attacks would become a whole lot faster, just look at him when he slayed Seph, he was using his smaller swords then. His normal sword makes his attacks slower.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 03:30 PM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

It can be either, he can break it up and use 2 weapon or the the built up one, First Sword rocks

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 04:55 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Oh, yeah, I remember now, but his large sword would still put him in an disadvantage, if you ask me.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 05:47 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Well yeah. Any char from FF7 with all that materia would pretty much beat anyone.
you cant use gameplay mechanics as a refrence, if so then by right ffx characters should wtf pwn every other ff character due to overkills and limit breaks because of the sphere grid. And not to mention sins giga-gravitation which would own just about every one

Last edited by BoratBorat on Dec 7th, 2006 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 07:02 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way, back to the match, cloud wins haya, why? because obviously hayabusa would not expect cloud to pull of that 5 sword attack as he did in AC. Cloud curbstomps hayabusa, then turns and pwns ayane.

Speed need not always be the factor, sidious in the EU can move faster than the eye can see, but does that mean he pwns? No, just a little example

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 07:11 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote