KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth Vs. Anubis (ZOE)

Sephiroth Vs. Anubis
This poll is closed.
Sephiroth 2 66.67%
Anubis 1 33.33%
.........you're kidding, right? 0 0%
M.A.D. (Mutually assured destruction) 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sephiroth Vs. Anubis (ZOE)
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Sephiroth Vs. Anubis (ZOE)

Well, as promised here it is.

The one winged angel vs. the strongest orbital frame of all time.

Sephiroth is well known enough at this point that I can keep this short. He gets all powers and abilities, with Safer Sephiroth available if he needs it.

Anubis is piloted by Nohman and gets all subweapons, zero shift, and Aumaan Anubis form if needed.

To prevent interference from outside sources (I.E. Jenova, lifestream, other OFs, Aumaan), the fight will be held in a neutral location. I figured the middle of Tokyo was a good idea. It's a nice city for a crazy showdown like this, and it gets invaded, blown up, destroyed, etc, on a regular basis anyway. laughing out loud

Sephiroth Vs. Anubis. Ready.....,FIGHT!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 08:46 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

you got a link on Anubis please?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 12:48 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Lyke seferoth winz! CAauze he wuz a gdod! n I'm a fnaboy woh duzn't evn no anubbis!!!111

Speheriotohth!!!111

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 01:46 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hmm, hey icejaw. Good thing you didn't take that bet. Looks like I would have won. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis_%28orbital_frame%29

Here is a wiki for Anubis. And I'm sorry to say Soljer, but Sephiroth is completely outclassed.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 06:13 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

it doesn't give me his powers an such sad

care to enlighten me?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:06 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Uhhh...Friend?

I was with you in the Sephiroth vs. Kefka thread when you talked about this. The post was a joke.

What the f**k? I thought it pretty clear...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:30 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

yeah i know, but still that anubis guys looks pretty awesome, i'd like to know more smile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:35 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I know it was a gag. I just felt like trying it. Anubis has homing shots, a charge blast greater than several gigatons of power, a spear and other skills. Zero shift is the ability to compress and release space via metatron energy and move at sub light speed, the orbital frame appears to teleport. I'm not even going to bother listing the subweapons. IMO, Anubis is the coolest mecha of all time. I highly recommend Zone of the enders as a game. But Soljer is right, this fight is a joke. Oh, and Anubis is a mecha. A man called Nohman is the pilot.

I'll ask Lana to lock the thread. It's too big a mismatch.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:41 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it's not a secret what bet are you talking about and why you made a thread if you 100% sure that Anubis wins?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:54 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know it was a gag. I just felt like trying it. Anubis has homing shots, a charge blast greater than several gigatons of power, a spear and other skills. Zero shift is the ability to compress and release space via metatron energy and move at sub light speed, the orbital frame appears to teleport. I'm not even going to bother listing the subweapons. IMO, Anubis is the coolest mecha of all time. I highly recommend Zone of the enders as a game. But Soljer is right, this fight is a joke. Oh, and Anubis is a mecha. A man called Nohman is the pilot.

I'll ask Lana to lock the thread. It's too big a mismatch.

Originally posted by Sam Z
If it's not a secret what bet are you talking about and why you made a thread if you 100% sure that Anubis wins?

to trick me into saying sephiroth wins when its illogical that he would, much like magmar vs Ryu, but someone actully argued that ryu would wins and thats just embarressing

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 07:59 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, this case it's another pointless thread...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 08:09 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hmm, hey icejaw. Good thing you didn't take that bet. Looks like I would have won. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis_%28orbital_frame%29

Here is a wiki for Anubis. And I'm sorry to say Soljer, but Sephiroth is completely outclassed.
But I never said "You're on" or anything stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 08:29 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Locked by request.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2006 10:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote