KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryuji Yamazaki vs Kabal

Ryuji Yamazaki vs Kabal
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryuji Yamazaki vs Kabal

Kabal discovers that an insane Yakuza hitman has taken out members of the Black Dragon, including, Kano, Jarek and Kira.

The hooksword-wielding boss is impressed with Yamazaki's skill and offers him a chance to join the Black Dragon. Yamazaki refuses and the battle is on.

Yamazaki: CvSNK2 version

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 09:09 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

If you'd put the SNK yamazaki in, this would be an total massacre. But even with the CVS one, Yama still takes this really easily. No way Kabal is taking the hakkeshu of the ten thousand high down. Yamazaki is just too powerful.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 09:30 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If you'd put the SNK yamazaki in, this would be an total massacre. But even with the CVS one, Yama still takes this really easily. No way Kabal is taking the hakkeshu of the ten thousand high down. Yamazaki is just too powerful.

And a total psychopath.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 09:49 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Word brother. Have you seen his LDM? It's psychotic. He hits the opponent to the ground and then whales on them with countless hebi tsukais. He then finishes the move by picking the opponent up (with his teeth! eek! ) and tossing them to the other side of the arena.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 09:55 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

MK3 Kabal was over power though. He seem to be almost unstopble with his charge move leaded into Juggles that will end the match. He was so powerful that the makers had to tone Kabal down in UMK and MKT.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2006 10:12 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

One word. Sado-mazo. Nuff said. That charge ain't doing shit to Yamazaki.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:52 AM
Joker1237

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZ5PNCfz2c

Not the best Kabal juggle I seen, but a good player would end it once he got the spin in. The problem though is he is useing UMK, so Kabal could not be able to repeat the spin dash during a juggle.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:11 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Yamazaki easily

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:08 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Yamazaki is just too strong for Kabal. It's a mismatch.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 11:35 PM
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

If Kabal takes off his mask he wins 10/10, if not he loses everytime.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 11:55 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote