KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kitana vs Baiken

Kitana vs Baiken
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kitana vs Baiken

Mortal Kombat's resident fan-wielding princess takes on Guilty Gear's one-armed Japanese swordswoman.

Kitana: MK Armageddon costume gone 2D meets MK2 Arcade cheapness

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:53 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know Baiken, so i vote for Kitana.
I love my logic!smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:31 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Uh huh. MK characters are garbage, 1, and 2, Baiken is a mean *****. Kitana has no idea what she's up against. Baiken bitchslaps Kitana. Guilty Gear ftw.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:39 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

"MK characters are garbage"
You can't be serious...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:43 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sam Z
"MK characters are garbage"
You can't be serious...

I gotta agree with this,with the exception of mk 2 and sub zero mythology. MK has some shitty character design I.E. Noob saibot. sick

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:45 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would just like to note that The Punisher owns the guys from GTA no expression

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:45 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax X
I would just like to note that The Punisher owns the guys from GTA no expression
And why you desided to put that here? And btw, no.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 10:48 PM
Joker1237

Come on, Kitana is cool, So was Stryker, and Goro, Kintaro, Cage, Barkaka, Subby and Scorpion. Hell I dont see why we have this MK hate thing going on. By the way Kitana wins. She more than a Princess. She was part of a due of twin assinsans.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:28 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Yeah? Big whup. She still gets owned by Baiken. you can't seriously claim MK is a match for GG.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:37 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Kabal, reptile, sub zero, ermac, cyrax, sector, and smoke are the only characters I like, the rest suck.

EDIT: How can I forget kung lao.

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 21st, 2006 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:39 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah? Big whup. She still gets owned by Baiken. you can't seriously claim MK is a match for GG.

why not, because you don't like them?

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 21st, 2006 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:39 PM
Joker1237

So Goro is not Cool??

How about the mighty Kintaro?? Scorpion is not on your list?? Or the Pretty Sheeva. What a babe right there.

I like most of the MK fighters. Sure Mokap and one or 2 others suck, BUT most of them are cool fighters.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:44 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Not the point. The point wasn't that she wasn't cool. It's that she's outclassed. Guilty Gear characters are simply too powerful for MK. Unless you think Shao Khan can beat Justice? Can I get someone who's played GG to come in and explain what I mean?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:48 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Joker1237
So Goro is not Cool??

How about the mighty Kintaro?? Scorpion is not on your list?? Or the Pretty Sheeva. What a babe right there.

I like most of the MK fighters. Sure Mokap and one or 2 others suck, BUT most of them are cool fighters.

None of the girls in mk look good,Imo. I hate goro, kintaro, and whatever taro. Shiva is cool, I forgot to name her. I hate scorpion, sub zero is better.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not the point. The point wasn't that she wasn't cool. It's that she's outclassed. Guilty Gear characters are simply too powerful for MK. Unless you think Shao Khan can beat Justice? Can I get someone who's played GG to come in and explain what I mean?

-Let's see here, I own gg.So, I'm the right choice.
Too powerful, dude raiden blew up the earth!

GG characters are strong, but between mk's gods and socerers they would get stomped. only people like slayer, I-no, dizzy,justice,and testament stand a chance.

Last edited by Classic NES on Oct 21st, 2006 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:49 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Kabal, reptile, sub zero, ermac, cyrax, sector, and smoke are the only characters I like, the rest suck.

EDIT: How can I forget kung lao.

My list exactly.
But I'd also add Shang and Noob-saibot.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:39 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Sam Z
My list exactly.
But I'd also add Shang and Noob-saibot.

Shangs not bad

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2006 10:22 PM