KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » B. Jenet vs Ruby Heart

B. Jenet vs Ruby Heart
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

B. Jenet vs Ruby Heart

Showdown in the seas (or skies).

The stage is set in Ruby Heart's pirate ship. Winner takes on Johnny.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 08:56 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Nice. I like this fight. My money's on Jenet. She seems to have better moves and higher mobility.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 09:07 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
m4st3rpl4n

Good fight!, pirate -girls rules!
I like Ruby a lot, but B.Jennet win I think

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 02:33 AM
m4st3rpl4n is currently offline Click here to Send m4st3rpl4n a Private Message Find more posts by m4st3rpl4n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Ruby, even thoe I like Jenet more Ruby will crush her with great ease.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 06:38 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

How? erm

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:42 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Yeah I'd like to know also. Jenet's a badass chick

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 04:27 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Dude, have you guys played played MVC2 most of her special moves look as crazy and is as devastating as B.Jenets SDM. Ruby is originaly from MVC2, her moves are hyper large and devastating. I doubt B.Jenet could withstand a boat with a giant knife crashing into her then shooting her to death with canon balls or being mawled by ghost.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 02:53 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dantemaru

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Remulous
Dude, have you guys played played MVC2 most of her special moves look as crazy and is as devastating as B.Jenets SDM. Ruby is originaly from MVC2, her moves are hyper large and devastating. I doubt B.Jenet could withstand a boat with a giant knife crashing into her then shooting her to death with canon balls or being mawled by ghost.

...is true... laughing

Ruby Heart wins

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 08:20 PM
Dantemaru is currently offline Click here to Send Dantemaru a Private Message Find more posts by Dantemaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

****. He's right. messed Good call Remulous. Jenet gets steamrolled.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 10:44 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote