KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Taki vs Ayane

Taki vs Ayane
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Taki vs Ayane

Namco vs Tecmo, kunoichi style.

While chasing Kasumi following the DOA4 tournament, Ayane comes across an ancient fragment of the cursed blade known as Soul Edge. As with Heihachi, Ayane cuts herself and finds herself warped back in time when everyone is searching for the blade.

After easily dispatching Tira, who tries her hardest to kill her, Taki appears, demanding that Ayane hand over the fragment she posesses. Ayane refuses and the fight is on.

Stage: Underground Buddhist Sanctum

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2006 11:16 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hmm, i'll say Taki, she just seems more dangerious in a battle.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:32 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

One thing's for sure there will be a lot of bouncing involved.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:33 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 05:36 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Ayane with ease, even though I like taki more, she isn't that impressive.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 12:18 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Taki hasn't taken down the level of opponents Ayane has. My girl Ayane should take this.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 06:12 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
Hmm, i'll say Taki, she just seems more dangerious in a battle.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 06:36 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Ayane without a doubt, she fights far more dangerous foes and I think she's more experienced too.

Also, two word, magic spells no expression

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:59 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Taki, i would like to believe, she's fought impressivly but yeah, you got to question her experience

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:29 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Originally posted by IceJaw
Ayane without a doubt, she fights far more dangerous foes and I think she's more experienced too.

Also, two word, magic spells no expression

Taki has spells too u know.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 05:50 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Like?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 07:26 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Fanstrike kills any target

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:28 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

oohw wait

Taki is created by capcom btw. capcom created 2 characters that are in the SC cast.

in the namco x capcom game you see Taki with Captain Commando and his ninja team.

but i believe Ayane wins

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 10:10 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Originally posted by IceJaw
Like?

Haven't u seen her moves? Especially in the CG scenes like the part where she goes against Ivy and summons a shield that reflected all the blades Ivy sent at her. Isn't that like a spell?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 02:11 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Not used in-game, therefore we can't judge. I'd like to say Taki since DOA=overrated garbage, but I think Ayane will probably take this. Except for one little thing that nobody seems to have touched on. Mekki-maru. That sword has powers similar to Soul edge and is not only effective on demons, it's also corruptive to it's wielder and evil. It may give Taki the win, but I believe Ayane will win, albeit with difficulty.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 02:25 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not used in-game, therefore we can't judge. I'd like to say Taki since DOA=overrated garbage, but I think Ayane will probably take this. Except for one little thing that nobody seems to have touched on. Mekki-maru. That sword has powers similar to Soul edge and is not only effective on demons, it's also corruptive to it's wielder and evil. It may give Taki the win, but I believe Ayane will win, albeit with difficulty.

Since when do feats have to be used in game to matter, were not comparing them in terms of game play.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 02:32 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damien B
Sniper

Ayani would win reguardless dont like Takis style. DMB

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 02:33 AM
Damien B is currently offline Click here to Send Damien B a Private Message Find more posts by Damien B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Taki wins 10/10.

laughing

Also, I forgot how priceless it is to see TricksterPriest admit a DOA character wins.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 20th, 2007 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 03:16 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mekki-maru's power doesn't come close to SE.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:15 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

Taki. Her Possession Rush– and Exorcism–Cancels provide her with too many tools for kicking arse. And she’ll do it with SSStyle…

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 12:58 AM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote