KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs Fou Lu

Sephiroth vs Fou Lu
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Sephiroth vs Fou Lu

Battle of the silver-headed swordsmen: We have Sephiroth, the main villain of FF7, who is capable of using high level materia, has the masamune, and has 2 transformations. We also have Fou Lu from BOF4, who is capable of using magic, can materialize a royal sword, and transform as well as evoke dragons. Who would win between the two?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 11:38 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

Sephiroth, skills exceeds that of Fou's. Sides one heartless angel and it over

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:17 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Both are bosses, so they're immune to status effects no expression

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 09:33 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceJaw
Both are bosses, so they're immune to status effects no expression

that would count if i said Pale Horse (fave attack any game wooooo!!) heartless angel counts as an health and mana attack....i thought anyway,

Assuming he meant sword battle only, i'd say Sephiroth because of his sword, probably more skillful at glance

Old Post Oct 26th, 2006 12:28 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aranwe Valuin

I'll agree and say Sephiroth for the reasons already brought forth.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 09:12 AM
Aranwe Valuin is currently offline Click here to Send Aranwe Valuin a Private Message Find more posts by Aranwe Valuin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote