KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Meryl Silverburgh vs EVA

Meryl Silverburgh vs EVA
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Meryl Silverburgh vs EVA

The D. Eagle-toting redhead of FOXHOUND takes on the blonde Mauser-wielding Chinese spy in a game of cat-and-mouse inside Groznyj Grad.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 08:43 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I'd say EVA, she's more experienced and Meryl is super green stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 01:10 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

"She's green, but as tough as they come"

It depends, if this is Meryl as of MGS 4 she could likley win, a green soldier would not be in FOXHOUND without any special abilities, and she has none as far as I know. She was good in the first one as well, EVA was a good shooter though.

I'd say if they get up close, EVA trashes her, if they enter a gunfight, either could take it....

So many Metal Gear threads. I'm so happy. big grin

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 03:03 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

What exactly did EVA di in close-range that was that impressive that she'd trash Meryl?

Meryl wins. She's the best female MGS character yet. She'll probably only be below The Boss as of MGS4 when it comes to "Strongest Woman in MGS". And she was still awesome in MGS1.

Old Post May 2nd, 2008 02:31 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote