KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kazuya Mishima vs Kyo Kusanagi

Kazuya Mishima vs Kyo Kusanagi
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kazuya Mishima vs Kyo Kusanagi

Winner takes on (3rd Strike) Ryu at Suzaku Castle. Each person is at their strongest incarnation.

Stage: Moonlit Wilderness

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 04:49 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll just post what i say about it on my site, www.fightingworld.bravehost.com

"the mama’s boy is faster than Kazuya, has flames and has a solid offense. Though unfortunately for him he tends to be on the offensive resulting in him playing on Kazuya’s court. Also Kazuya is more powerful and has more damaging moves than Kyo. I see Kazuya knock out Kyo with his abolishing-fist. Kazuya wins by KO."

Kazuya has loads of power, breaking 7foot robots in half with a single bodyblow and the pickup one from the leg, spinning around with it to smash 4 other in the process, and then throwing it away 20 feet away and smash a statue in half with it. that's mad power. Kazuya's a damn beast and his moves are crazy. he also has more experience, more "chin", better and meaner thorws and moves, jarring punches and over all badassness.
Kyo has flames, speed and fiery offense.
add all this together and you get Kazuya tearing Kyo a new one. Kazuya will KO him and walk all the way up to him, pick up by the throat, stare at him.
"tanoshimi naranda..."
and smile like an evil bastard. Badass. B-A-D-A-S-S.

IMO Kazuya and Iori is the better fight, since not only are they both power and have meanass moves, they also have similar life stories. Kazuya will win that one too by the way.
~Sado

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 10:35 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Re: Kazuya Mishima vs Kyo Kusanagi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Major Snafu
Winner takes on (3rd Strike) Ryu at Suzaku Castle. Each person is at their strongest incarnation.

Stage: Moonlit Wilderness

Let me rephrase then. Winner takes on Iori.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 12:01 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote