KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa vs Samanouske Akechi

Ryu Hayabusa vs Samanouske Akechi
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ryu Hayabusa vs Samanouske Akechi

Ryu Hayabusa: Hayabusa super ninja, winner of the 2nd DOA tournament, bane of the Demon Clan and the Vigoor Empire (and the occasional rogue government agent).

Hidemitsu Samanouske Akechi: Oni Clan warrior, also known as the Red Onimusha, occasional thorn in the Genma clan's side, responsible for finally putting down Genma King Nobunaga Oda.

Both men face off in a weapons-laden smackdown, Hayabusa with all his weapons and tricks from the Ninja Gaiden Xbox game, while Sam has his gear from Onimusha 3.

The stage for this battle: The Arc de Triomphe in Paris.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 08:08 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Wow I think this would be a cool fight but I'd give it to Samanosuke because he has his demon form.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 06:50 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Cool match up. But since I haven't played Oni 3 it's hard for me to determine a winner.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 07:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Cool match up. But since I haven't played Oni 3 it's hard for me to determine a winner.

At least look at the intro.

Onimusha 3 Intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_cEw2RFeI

This is the best Onimusha Intro ever, seeing as how Donnie Yen himself choreographed this piece of art.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 10:28 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Major Snafu

Onimusha 3 Intro:

This is the best Onimusha Intro ever, seeing as how Donnie Yen himself choreographed this piece of art.

5:10 - 5:14 = Wtf & Lmao

Those things the enemies leave behind look a lot like the essence orbs the enemies in NGB leave behind...

I see Samanosuke achieved a new form of power...

I do not know exactly what this level of power is capable of so I can't tell who'd more likely win.

Samonosuke has to absorb those essence thingies, but Ryu has been doing that also wink

They're spiritual orbs that power Ryu up and it's what allows him to perform his ultimate techniques, but he's been shown to do that without those even...nonetheless they do give him a significant boost in power.

Some things I'm wondering are how long does Samanosuke's new form of power last, how powerful he is, etc...

Ryu has a fiendish form that has been triggered by Doku...that lasts as long as Doku's hatred is gone...

Fiends in Ninja Gaiden are immensely powerful especially the ones from the Underworld.

I am sure the True Dragon Sword can damage Samanosuke one way or another. He looks like a more fierce opponent than Ryu is, but I am clueless on who'd more likely win the match.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Jan 15th, 2007 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 05:17 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Major Snafu

Onimusha 3 Intro:

Jesus Christ that has got to be the coolest intro I have ever seen! *Moan/Drool/Orgasm/************** x 200*

However I have one lil problem...wasn't Samanosuke a Samurai and not a Ninja...the **** is with the beginning...to build drama I suppose. The action's great in it too. The fight would be awesome *_*

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 04:00 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote