KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » dante runs the kof gauntlet

dante runs the kof gauntlet
Started by: lightness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lightness

dante runs the kof gauntlet

1.dante uses ifrit/beowulf gauntlets
2.dante uses his bare hands

no dt. kof rules so no guns or swords.

shingo
benimaru
tizok
billy kane
jhun
andy bogard
ryo
kula diamond
k'
terry bogard
alba
krizalid
iori
kyo
geese
rugal
geonitz
igniz

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 08:52 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sanji Himura

I think that this is a trap question. If Dante has Ifrit, then I can legitimately say that he can compete with Orachi, but with his bare hands, he can't keep up with Iori.

1. Runs the gauntlet successfully
2. Stops at Kyo due to the pounding that he takes at the hands of Iori.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:10 PM
Sanji Himura is currently offline Click here to Send Sanji Himura a Private Message Find more posts by Sanji Himura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Does Iori have what it takes to keep Dante down for the count, or even Kyo? To be honest I don't think so.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 06:24 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont know too much about dante......except that he's a pretty boy ***.
here's a thought:
can pansyass demon slayer defeat Orochi? can he KO him with a punch?

Safe bet: no.
Dante loses somewhere before or at Iori. not going past Iori.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. Iori is storywise tougher than Kyo lightness. just thought i'd let you know that.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 07:30 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

iori being stronger is fanboyish assumption, since they always have been presumed as close to equal and never winning against the other, unless you can come up with facts. not that it matters here since it can be just an order for the hell of it

can he ko orochi wihtout using his guns/swords? no
but can kyo without iori's help? no

you realize dante has enough endurance to jump off sky scrapers, get shot in the head and cut/stabbed dozens of times without getting injured.

he can make demons explode with palm strikes, and is faster than a bullet.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:58 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Dante's endurance is the key reason why I don't see Kyo or Iori keeping Dante down for the count.

Heck the guy eats swords for breakfasts.

Kyo & Iori were able to defeat Orochi because of their fancy plot device. Give Dante the same PIS ability and he would dispose of Orochi quicker than Kyo & Iori did.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:30 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Dante's endurance is the key reason why I don't see Kyo or Iori keeping Dante down for the count.

Heck the guy eats swords for breakfasts.

Kyo & Iori were able to defeat Orochi because of their fancy plot device. Give Dante the same PIS ability and he would dispose of Orochi quicker than Kyo & Iori did.
Co-sgned, and I feel Orochi is very overrated in this board.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:45 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

With the weapons he can clear it. With out them, I don't really know. He might lose to Iori, I don't really know how good Dante is with out his weapons. So I'm not really sure.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 12:49 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6M6FNoTMyD0
dante does some fighting without weapons here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TmHdLB6f5A8
punching a statue

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hd11bxf-Cjs
this one is vergil but dante has similar strength with the gauntlets

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 02:03 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by lightness

punching a statue

WOW! I don't know about him clearing it in hand to hand but he will f**k Kyo and Iori up. That was in DMC 3 which was a prequel, just imagine how skilled he is in DMC 4.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 02:23 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I feel Orochi is very overrated in this board.

As are Kyo and Iori.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 04:11 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

punching a statue

wow.......he's such a freakin show off! what was up with that telephone crap! cocky little s--t! i hate him even more now! get off my screen f@g!

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:05 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

shows how good he is though..if hes showing off to them
imagine how good he would fight if he was serious?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 06:26 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Dante's cool. Too bad I haven't played a Devil May Cry since the first one came out.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:52 PM
StyleTime

You should check out 3 when you get the chance. It was fun. Don't bother with 2 though. It was garbage.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:50 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

DMC 2 was trash, the guns were so over powered.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 12:23 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

First I didn't want to comment there since here one of my favourite characters (Dante) beats living hell out of my another favourite (K'). I'd like to watch them trashing some Creamasson but not each other.

But back to topic... if Dante is allowed to use his Royal Guard style and it's by KOF rules (KO counts as victory) and Dante is a lucky devil, than he clears it.... or stops at Orochi. If not- stops at Rugal or Goenitz. That's with gauntlets.
And as for bare fists hand-to-hand-than te stops at Rugal. His HF most probably negates most of damage caused by flame users and he's at least 2-3 times stronger and faster than Terry, K', Kyo or Iori, although his MA skills might be not as impressive as those of any of them...Also, if Trickster and Royal Guard are allowed, he might even manage to defeat Rugal, but Goenitz would definitely cause him LOT of trouble.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:11 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Addition to previous post- in hand-to-hand Dante starts to be speed-strenght-HF-happy at K' or Terry. Skillwise in pure h-t-h he's at their level at most, nowhere as skilled as Iori or Kyo.
Dante's speed and HF might get him to Rugal, but I gave him too much credit in passing past him.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:28 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

nice posts big grin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 08:33 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

He wont get passed Rugal.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 03:43 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote