KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu Hayabusa vs Gouki

Ryu Hayabusa vs Gouki
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ryu Hayabusa vs Gouki

It's been a long time coming...the battle that will tear the very foundations of the gaming versus forum:

The Modern Super Ninja vs The Supreme Master of the Fist

Tired of being unrivaled in power and skills Gouki sets on a quest to find the one worthy of his talents and full power. His quest leads him to the Mugen Tenshin clan village. There he encounters Hayate, Kasumi & Ayane. The ninja trio pulls of a valiant effort, but is unable to halt Gouki's Satsui no Hadou, and eventually they fall victim to the murderous intent.

Meanwhile Ryu Hayabusa is paying a visit to his fellow friend and rival, Hayate. Instead he finds the burnt remains of the village and the corpses of his comrades. He gives his fallen comrades their proper burials. An Enraged Hayabusa grips his fist and vows revenge against the monster that caused this atrocity.

Hayabusa makes his way to Gouki's island and finally meets with the Ansatsuken master face to face.

"Have you come to meet your doom?" Gouki asks with a cold & sincere tone of voice.

"I have come to take your life." Hayabusa responds with a determination and anger not seen since his own village was destroyed by Doku.

"So be it." Gouki seals the deal by stomping the ground beneath him. The very island shakes, and the kanji behind Gouki's gi glows a dark, blood colored red.

The modern Super Ninja adopts the Hayabusa style ninjitsu stance while his green gaze locks on Gouki.

---

There will be 2 fighting scenarios:

Scenario 1
- Hand to hand only. Nimpo/Chi, Satsui No Hadou is enabled. No weapons for Ryu other than his Chi/Nimpo.

Scenario 2
- Weapons are enabled. Gouki is allowed to use his full power against this version of Ryu.

Discuss.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 5th, 2007 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:32 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
"Have you come to meet your doom?" Gouki asks with a cold & sincere tone of voice.

"I have come to take your life." Hayabusa responds with a determination and anger not seen since his own village was destroyed by Doku.

"So be it." Gouki seals the deal by stomping the ground beneath him. The very island shakes, and the kanji behind Gouki's gi glows a dark, blood colored red.

The modern Super Ninja adopts the Hayabusa style ninjitsu stance while his green gaze locks on Gouki.

---

There will be 2 fighting scenarios:

Scenario 1
- Hand to hand only. Nimpo/Chi, Satsui No Hadou is enabled. No weapons for Ryu other than his Chi/Nimpo.

Scenario 2
- Weapons are enabled. Gouki is allowed to use his full power against this version of Ryu.

Discuss.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughingNice

Hayabusa will win with the weapons.

With out them he's dead meat.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Mar 5th, 2007 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:41 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Remulous

Co-signed.

However I'm curious to know what some of the die-hard fans of both characters have to say about it.

By the way you might want to click this link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ct-ryu-hayabusa
Tell me what you think about it in a PM if you will.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Mar 5th, 2007 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:42 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Co-signed.

However I'm curious to know what some of the die-hard fans of both characters have to say about it.

By the way you might want to click this link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ct-ryu-hayabusa
Tell me what you think about it in a PM if you will.
I think they said all they needed to say in that other thread. laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:47 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I think they said all they needed to say in that other thread. laughing

You think? I think not. Eventually someone's fanboyism will take over and they will make a fool out of themselves again. Besides some of the debaters(including myself) stopped discussing because we were doing it out of topic.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:49 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Nice[/COLOR]

Agreed. I beleive I've stated this a few times already in the other numerous threads that got derailed so badly.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:55 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Agreed. I beleive I've stated this a few times already in the other numerous threads that got derailed so badly.

Shame this thread was not created earlier then...sad Would have been fun.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:08 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Yeah, everything that needs to be said has probably been said elsewhere...no expression

To think, all that stuff could have happened here, where it belongs.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:20 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, everything that needs to be said has probably been said elsewhere...no expression

To think, all that stuff could have happened here, where it belongs.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:21 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Gouki clearly has the experience. He has been fighting since Hayabusa was in diapers. However, Hayabusa himself is no sluch, having won the 2nd DOA tournament.

But what makes Gouki dangerous is his power. Should Hayabusa slip up, he will be on the receiving end of the Raging Demon, and as Gouki stated, "It's not my fist, but your past sins that will kill you." Unless he clears his mind of all emotion, he won't survive the attack.

Hayabusa better hope he can cleave him in two with his sword. But he had also better hope that his anger doesn't get the better of him, or else he won't think straight and Gouki will indeed kill him.

If anything, Gouki should look at Hayabusa as a student in the Dark Hadou if anything else.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:31 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by Major Snafu
Gouki clearly has the experience. He has been fighting since Hayabusa was in diapers. However, Hayabusa himself is no sluch, having won the 2nd DOA tournament.

But what makes Gouki dangerous is his power. Should Hayabusa slip up, he will be on the receiving end of the Raging Demon, and as Gouki stated, "It's not my fist, but your past sins that will kill you." Unless he clears his mind of all emotion, he won't survive the attack.

Hayabusa better hope he can cleave him in two with his sword. But he had also better hope that his anger doesn't get the better of him, or else he won't think straight and Gouki will indeed kill him.

If anything, Gouki should look at Hayabusa as a student in the Dark Hadou if anything else.

You know what Snafu, that would actually be a cool thing to see, especially if Haya uses the power for good stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:35 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I agree with you. However Ryu has demonstrated the ability to stay focused and in character while lusting for revenge like he did in Ninja Gaiden. The only instance Ryu got owned, and by owned I mean killed, because of acting without control was when he engaged Doku in combat while Doku was wielding the Dark Dragon blade. Post Hayabusa village burnout.

BTW Ryu Hayabusa with murderous intent trained by Gouki...*Wets underwear*

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:36 PM
lightness

has hyabusa won any 2 doa tournaments? he won doa2, kasumi supposedly won doa1, ayane won 3. i'm not sure who the winner is in doa4.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:38 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I agree with you. However Ryu has demonstrated the ability to stay focused and in character while lusting for revenge like he did in Ninja Gaiden. The only instance Ryu got owned, and by owned I mean killed, because of acting without control was when he engaged Doku in combat while Doku was wielding the Dark Dragon blade. Post Hayabusa village burnout.

BTW Ryu Hayabusa with murderous intent trained by Gouki...*Wets underwear*
That part was cool.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:39 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by lightness
has hyabusa won any 2 doa tournaments? he won doa2, kasumi supposedly won doa1, ayane won 3. i'm not sure who the winner is in doa4.

There is no clear winner in DOA4, since the Mugen Tenshin Clan and Hayabusa had teamed up to destroy DOATEC's Tritower, so it's in the open.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:43 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by lightness

As of now it's uncertain who the winner is. What we do know is that Helena's ending is canon. We also know Kasumi is the one that fights Alpha-152, and the winner always fights the final boss(Duh! lol); however Hayabusa stated it was Kasumi's destiny so it's probable Ryu, Hayate & Ayane left Alpha-152 for Kasumi to handle. It would be a nice change of pace if the winner was not a god damned Ninja...they have become the Mishimas of DOA.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:43 PM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

As of now it's uncertain who the winner is. What we do know is that Helena's ending is canon. We also know Kasumi is the one that fights Alpha-152, and the winner always fights the final boss(Duh! lol); however Hayabusa stated it was Kasumi's destiny so it's probable Ryu, Hayate & Ayane left Alpha-152 for Kasumi to handle. It would be a nice change of pace if the winner was not a god damned Ninja...they have become the Mishimas of DOA.

But you got to admit that the Mishima clan is much better than the ninjas.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:48 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

But you got to admit that the Mishima clan is much better than the ninjas.
I don't know about that. The Ninjas are awesome. I just wish DOA didn't revolve around them. It's like the ninjas and a bunch of nobodies. Although my favorite character is Jann Lee, they treat him like some dude and Hayabusa is always f**kin wit'em.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 12:30 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I don't know about that. The Ninjas are awesome. I just wish DOA didn't revolve around them. It's like the ninjas and a bunch of nobodies. Although my favorite character is Jann Lee, they treat him like some dude and Hayabusa is always f**kin wit'em.

Blame Itagaki for that.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 12:43 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You think? I think not. Eventually someone's fanboyism will take over and they will make a fool out of themselves again. Besides some of the debaters(including myself) stopped discussing because we were doing it out of topic.
Cosigned again. It usually is resolved rather easily like this, when people want to.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 01:10 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote