KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Marcus Fenix vs Master Chief

Marcus Fenix vs Master Chief
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Marcus Fenix vs Master Chief

They both get all their weapons .

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 05:37 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Definitely MC.

Marcus would need a 5 second headstart to win, using the Hammer.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:20 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceJaw
Definitely MC.

Marcus would need a 5 second headstart to win, using the Hammer.

Co-signed. And this has already been done before. The outcome is the same, unless Marcus gets a pre-emptive attack on MC with the Hammer of Dawn there is absolutely no way in hell he is taking down John.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 09:07 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

even with the hammer chief wins.
he has capable speed to dodge it and im not sure about this but his shields could withstand it.

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 10:26 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Chief dodges the hammer and punches a hole through Marcus's face. The end.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:00 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I sincerely doubt Mjolnir's shields are tough enough to withstand the blast from the Hammer of Dawn; however he still obliterates Maximus. This is spite.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 01:43 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marcus tags the Chief with a smoke grenade, then escapes in the confusion no expression

Always works for me online...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 01:47 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

I love doing that. laughing

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 09:33 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blaxican
Marcus tags the Chief with a smoke grenade, then escapes in the confusion no expression

Always works for me online...

cheif has a moshon sensor he would know marcus was coming and use the sword on him on stick him with a plasma

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 10:46 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Master Chief uses his superior speed to dodge the hammer of dawn and avoid being tagged by a grenade and Master Chief slices Fenix in two with the plasma sword. Really Fenix can't win this.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:53 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

MC wins.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:01 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

They weren't being serious.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:34 PM
MadMel
Heh

yea, this is spite

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 07:13 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

MC wins in a fight. But they are both dull and uninteresting characters, what this battle should be is a battle of who is the least creative and least interesting. I'd say it goes to our GoW main man in a very close race.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:34 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

dull. yeah the concept behind MC while a tad overused (the whole bio enginered hero thing) is amazing and the way it plays off in the halo story is amazing.

were as marcus is fat the whole super buffed slow durable bad ass thing is getting annoying and fast

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 07:39 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I prefered Marcus' character to Master Chiefs. The Chief says liek ten things the entire game.. and ahs no personality what so ever. He just does whatever hes' tyold to do, no questiosn asked. At least Marcus talks some smack about it. Plus, Id take Cole and bairds smart ass remarks over Cortana's any day.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 08:46 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Yea Marcus isn't really a guy of many words either. And what he does say is pretty stupid half the time.

"Are you THE Marcus Phoenix?!"
"...Yeah.."

The dialogue in GoW is horribly bad, to the point where me and my friends laugh at how generic it is.

Actually both GoW and Halo have sub-par stories and sub-par dialogue. Although Halo's story is slightly more interesting, but that isn't saying much. However, I liked GoW better then either Halo, mostly because Halo is just a generic FPS game, GoW was at least something different, though the gameplay was repetitive and got old fast.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 10:23 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

the halo storys is one of the most deep and intresting storys ever. have yoyu seen the depth of it. and this is only one story arc once this is done we will see more of the universe. with halo wars set before halo 1 and the peter jackson halo project (not the movie).

gears of wars art of story telling was below sub-par. the characters were 2d. the was no description of why marcus was in jail who is farther is and upon finishing it i pushed it a side and have yet to have a serious gaming session with it. i mean there is so much to be explained and i am aware of GoW2 and GoW3 but if it was anything like GoW1 ill return it the day it comes out.

a short story. a average multiplayer and stricken with glitches the only reason it sold what it did was hype and co-op.

im not saying halo dosnt sell because of hype but halo has far more diverse multiplayer. and a amazing story line. its became the most famouse xbox game for a reason.

as for the battle marcus = fail much like GoWs story

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 10:37 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Halo's story line was nothing special at all. It's used in so many Sci-Fi stories it's not even funny. The books were weak as well.

As I said earlier I prefer Marcus and the Gang's diolouge over Halo's any day, with Master Chief's random grunts and Cortana's whining.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 10:43 PM
judgement hand
Back from social life

I think i am the only one who thinks that marcus would win, a shield can't block a chainsaw

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 10:50 PM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote