KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Robert Garcia vs Vega

Robert Garcia vs Vega
Started by: Major Snafu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Robert Garcia vs Vega

I'd watch your back if I were you, Garcia. I've been notified by my friends in Interpol and MI-6 that Vega is in Japan. He is not to be underestimated. Ken.

P.S., If you fight him, go for the face.

Robert Garcia, at the moment, is wishing that he should have listened to his rival's warning.

Takuma and Yuri were both attacked by the aforementioned Spanish Ninja at Robert's Japanese retreat. Yuri got off light with several bruises, whereas Takuma was sent to the hospital for stitches.

Only Ryo saved both his father from getting killed and his sister from being raped and killed. Ryo decides to stay with his family at the hospital while Robert goes looking for Vega.

Inside an abaondoned building, Robert finds his target inside a cage match. Almost immediately, Robert steps in, his face grim.

"You must be quite the ladies' man," Vega notes. "But you cannot compare with my beauty."

"You attacked my girl and my sensei," Robert replies coldly.

"You mean that man with the ugly mask and the girl?" Vega asks as he brandishes the claw. "It has been a long time since my claw was stained with the blood of someone so beautiful as her. Too bad her brother interrupted me."

Robert has a hard time in keeping his emotions in check. "Masters was right about you. But now, it's payback time." He goes into his stance.

Vega secures his mask onto his face. "You wish to challenge me to a match? Fine. You will share a hospital room with your master!"

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 04:51 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I think Robert's in trouble. Vega is ungodly fast, maybe the fastest non-boss tier character in SF. I just can't see him getting around the speed. Then again, Vega fights like shit if you can bust his face in or break his mask.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 08:06 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

If its in a ring cage, Vega takes most.

If its in an open space kind of arena, just like Ryo, Robert will take him.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 09:35 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Set up is cage match. Robert's screwed. It's almost impossible to beat Vega in a cage match for non-boss tiers.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 05:52 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Set up is cage match. Robert's screwed. It's almost impossible to beat Vega in a cage match for non-boss tiers.

I dunno about that, but yeah he is dead.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 06:37 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

LoL@Go for the face

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 06:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Robert's a dead man. There will be no more heirs after Ryo.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 02:56 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

If this is in a cage match, Vega takes it, but in an open space, I can see Rob just barely taking him.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 03:30 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Originally posted by Remulous
If this is in a cage match, Vega takes it, but in an open space, I can see Rob just barely taking him.
I can agree.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:08 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Considering someone like Bryan Fury (who's not a boss tier) would rip Vega in half with the utmost ease whether in a cage or the middle of nowhere.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 01:56 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Nice way to bump an old thread to mention a character that has nothin to do wit the thread at hand...real smart. thumb up

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:05 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay, lemme clear something up.

Bumping threads for no reason is bumping a thread and simply typing "heh" "okay" "LOL" etc.

Actually adding something to the thread? Is not bumping for no reason. It's fine.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Nice way to bump an old thread to mention a character that has nothin to do wit the thread at hand...real smart. thumb up
One, it has something to do with that thread as it pwned Trickster up the ass.

Two, you reported something that displeased you. Maybe you should consider putting some people on ignore sometime.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 02:06 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robert. fast, projectiles, good power and won't throw a hissy fit if his face got messed up.
haohshikoken........vega screwed.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:36 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my god...I take back everything I said after watching this.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 12th, 2007 at 06:24 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:22 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone else find G.O.D to be completely annoying, at times?

He seems to have a stick up his ass for some reason.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently only when he thinks Capcom-related characters are being bashed, for some reason.

It seems he much rathers to argue over stupid things with the same people than use the ignore system. Come to think of it I don't think he knows what that is.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Dec 12th, 2007 at 06:35 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 06:32 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vega has no feats, people. neither does Robert for that fact.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:51 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Lana
Okay, lemme clear something up.

Bumping threads for no reason is bumping a thread and simply typing "heh" "okay" "LOL" etc.

Actually adding something to the thread? Is not bumping for no reason. It's fine.
Yea but the guy added somethin to the thread that had nothin to do wit the thread.
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Does anyone else find G.O.D to be completely annoying, at times?

He seems to have a stick up his ass for some reason.
It aint even like that, yo. It's just Xeno is always actin or sayin sumthin stupid and you guys think it's okay...this forum don't need that.

And how do I anoy you, i never said anything to you before until now?
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Apparently only when he thinks Capcom-related characters are being bashed, for some reason.

It seems he much rathers to argue over stupid things with the same people than use the ignore system. Come to think of it I don't think he knows what that is.
That's what I mean by sayin stupid stuff just to annoy people.

I don't even dig Capcom like that, I just play fightin games and when V2D was talkin bashin Seph I got on'em. For some reason, you think er body who likes SF or any other Capcom character that's not Dante is a Capcom fan, but if somebody likes the guy you like it's okay. You a hater who annoys just about er body on this forum and I'm just standin up to the crap.

I'm tryin to cure Game VS...your just a part of the plague.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Dec 12th, 2007 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:32 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote