KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ken Masters vs Bonne Jenet

Ken Masters vs Bonne Jenet
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Ken Masters vs Bonne Jenet

There are some things you should not do when you are Bonne Jenet, leader of the Lillien Knight Pirates.

One of which is stealing the financial records of the Masters Foundation, even at the request of the Garcia Concern. Not even Yoshimitsu and his Manji Group did nothing of the sort, due to Ken Master's charitable side.

Somebody should have told Jenet that, since now, she has a furious Ken Masters, along with Ryu hot on her heels.

Jenet sends her pirates on the two fighters, but they are no match for them, as they fall to the two Ansatsuken fighters.

While Ryu manhandles the other pirates with ease, Ken finds Jenet. Not wanting to give up her treasure without a fight, Jenet attacks.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 01:56 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn dude...you just gave me another idea for the Fine-ass Videogame Babes thread...

Nonetheless, Ken defeats this gal in so many different ways. Shinryuken for the win baby.

Oh, and nice spite thread...again wink

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 02:39 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Nice sig, Snafu the great.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 03:11 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

i don't know anything about bonne jannet other than being a sexy pirate.

i would say sex, but ken is married. sex if this is alpha ken

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 05:33 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Ken kicks her @ss w/out fu*king her up too bad & then makes her wash his car @ss naked while "Put 'em on the glass" blasts from the stereo

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 06:08 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bonne for the win! mad

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 06:10 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ken kicks her @ss w/out fu*king her up too bad & then makes her wash his car @ss naked while "Put 'em on the glass" blasts from the stereo

laughing out loud

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 03:24 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Ken thinks about screwing Bonne jennet but decides to give her to Sean and Mel.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:20 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bonne snips Ken's hair with scissors and Ken falls to the floor and cries.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:24 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Bonne snips Ken's hair with scissors and Ken falls to the floor and cries.

Ryu then comes and tells ken that since he always kept his hair short he would never have to go through the pain like ken.............adn this is why he is the true warrior. smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:28 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
Ryu then comes and tells ken that since he always kept his hair short he would never have to go through the pain like ken.............adn this is why he is the true warrior. smile
LMFAO

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:29 PM
shin_remy

yeah and that motivates Ken to show him what a real fighter is

SHINRYYYUUUUUUUUKEN!!!!! big grin hahaha

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 08:29 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Who else?
Ken thinks about screwing Bonne jennet but decides to give her to Sean and Mel.
lol @ Mel. I guess it's never too early to learn about the birds & bees. big grin Sean & Mel gangbang the hell outta B.J. ( laughing Yeah she does that to them also) & videotape it. They use Ken's SF2 theme as the background music

~the almighty Hand Choppers~

Last edited by I-Drop on Jun 19th, 2007 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 11:56 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

why is everyone copying me?! Brain, you too, hated nemesis?! mad

quote:
Ken thinks about screwing Bonne jennet but decides to give her to Sean and Mel

ditto.......and then Sean and Mel give her to Ryu laughing

~The Frequently Imitated Sado-sama mad

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 04:00 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

~The Invincible Xenogears