KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron VS Kos-mos

Pyron VS Kos-mos
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron VS Kos-mos

cosmic dude from Dskers VS high powered female sexbot

battle in an endless dimension of space, rules much the same as known real space only no planets or space anomolies or space forms, i.e suns, blackholes.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:27 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

absrobs him....uses a variety of galaxy destroying weapons and her great speed and durability, some Kos-mos options there, hilbert effect can come into its own if he tries to do any funny business

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:34 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Pyron eats her.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:42 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was made already :http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=457076

Superboy made it obvious that Pyron stood no chance against KOS-MOS at her prime, but meh, to each their own.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:43 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah i see, hmm, may as well be closed then if we already have it, no duplicates

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:47 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The way Prime spelled out KOS-MOS made it hard to find the thread.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:50 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pyron wins. I now have more stuffs on Pyron to debate for him.

Strength: I don't know much about KOSMOS' strength, but from what I have seen Pyron. I mean, the guy could punch out a galaxy. no expression

Speed: KOSMOS can only move at sub-light speed with the TWS, Pyron.

Durability: Pyron is immune to most forms of damage, Pyron.

Power: KOSMOs probably, tho I would like to say, I read that KOSMOS' universe busting feat was because she not only had the TWS, but it was a result of her powers colliding with another's, if that is true, it cannot be counted as a feat only for her.

Versatility: Pyron has SO many more ways to fight KOSMOS.

Reach: Well, Pyron clearly.

Range: Bout even maybe.

Intelligence: Pyron can instantly analyze a planet with his cosmic awareness, can learn the english language in an instant, and instantly can create complex and powerful machine heralds in his hand. Pyron.

H2H skill: Pyron was champ of his planet for a reason, and his shapeshifting has only improved these skills.

Pyron ftw.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 07:51 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I really thought KOSMOS could beat Pyron, but now I'm not so sure, due to wankin.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 09:08 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

She can beat him.

V2D is just happy cuz I'm away.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Screw Halo 3. sad

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:44 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:46 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron wins. I now have more stuffs on Pyron to debate for him.

lol.

Strength: I don't know much about KOSMOS' strength, but from what I have seen Pyron. I mean, the guy could punch out a galaxy. no expression

Give me actual proof of him owning a Galaxy with brute strength alone. Since he is...you know, just energy. I have posted many of Kos-Mos strength feats. They are visible and undeniable. You don't see nor know about them because you just don't like her. They are right there in her respect thread. I put them in there myself. You just sepculate on and on hoping you will get to convince someone. Things don't work that way.

Speed: KOSMOS can only move at sub-light speed with the TWS, Pyron.

So Pyron is faster than Kos-Mos because Kos-Mos can move at sub-light speed? Where are Pyron's speed feats? Oh yeah...speculation again... because he MUST START THE FIGHT AS BIG AS A GALAXY. Also did you forget that she can move at lightspeed with Dinah? What? You want Pyron to be as huge as the fricking andromeda galaxy. I'll have her use everything at her disposal. Sounds fair to me.

Hilarious.

Durability: Pyron is immune to most forms of damage, Pyron.

Kos-Mos is very durable. Pyron will have to dish out a lot of damage if he hopes to hurt Kos-Mos, let alone destroy her. However how exactly is he more durable? He is just energy is he not? How can energy be....durable? Bingo.

Power: KOSMOs probably, tho I would like to say, I read that KOSMOS' universe busting feat was because she not only had the TWS, but it was a result of her powers colliding with another's, if that is true, it cannot be counted as a feat only for her.

Kos-Mos HAS more power. Even without the Tertiary Weapon System Kos-Mos has shown much more power than Pyron. For starters she can vaporize an entire solar system with the Phase Transfer Canon which is a part of her equipment in her version 4 body. If we count the TWS Pyron is just an ant.

Versatility: Pyron has SO many more ways to fight KOSMOS.

Kos-Mos has so many ways to humiliate Pyron For starters she can make him gain corporal form. Secondly she can blast him to smithereens. And finally she can absorb him just like Demitri did.

End of story.

Reach: Well, Pyron clearly.

If he starts as a big as a galaxy.

Range: Bout even maybe.

She can be very accurate with her shots. Yep I'd call it even.

Intelligence: Pyron can instantly analyze a planet with his cosmic awareness, can learn the english language in an instant, and instantly can create complex and powerful machine heralds in his hand. Pyron.

Kos-Mos can analize a million mathematical equations in an instant. She is actually smart as ****. Her only real flaw is that she is difficult to deal with because she puts mathematical analisis above everything to complete her mission.

Pyron was not smart enough to realize Demitri would absorb him. His Cosmic Awareness didn't help him there, buddy. Kos-Mos completely analized T-elos fighting capacity and power output. She knew T-elos was 4.75 times more powerful than her and that she would do. Pyron thought he was all of that...and got pawned. Not to mention all the times Kos-Mos has used her computer-like intelligence to save Shion and the party throughout the games....even in defeating opponents such as the Black Testament.

H2H skill: Pyron was champ of his planet for a reason, and his shapeshifting has only improved these skills.

Kos-Mos has fighting capacity as well. Why exactly is Pyron better than her? Because he beat on people that are no where near her level? I'm not buying it. Kos-Mos was actually good enough to hold her ground against an opponent that was 4 times stronger, faster, more durable and powerful than her. Pyron couldn't even defeat a weakened Demitri.

Pyron ftw.

LoL.

Oh...and one more thing...How will Pyron defend himself from Kos-Mos absorbing him? You have yet to prove how Pyron will escape this fate. And don't try to evade it by syaing Kos-Mos wouldn't know that would **** him up....because please, its very obvious and she is a fricking android with a super advanced A.I. from a highly advanced civilization.

Last edited by Zack Fair on Oct 8th, 2007 at 11:10 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:59 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with Sueprboys points, from the vids and comparing the evidence, pyrons tiny amount of "real" evidence, biased claims on things htat happen in comics and vids that are ogasmed and hyped in comparison to Kos-mos' feets which are far more varied, so many vids where she performs feets of high power.

assumpstions and speculation...i dunno, assumpstions i belive are fair if its at least educated and logical, as logical as 1+1...but when its complete and utter Speculation and BS overall i feel such things are void

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:04 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Were going back and forth here, but nothings being answered. If we are comparing stats, lets be specific.

Speed: in what sense, who's faster in terms of battle speed.

Intelligence: In terms of Battle intelligence, who is smarter. . .Learning english and doing math has nothing to do with this.

Durability: Who can take more damage, please no "Pyron is immune to energy attacks" logic.

H2H: I doubt this matters, but he demonstrates more skill. Not flash or plot powers. . .

just debate like that.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:11 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
lol.

Give me actual proof of him owning a Galaxy with brute strength alone. Since he is...you know, just energy. I have posted many of Kos-Mos strength feats. They are visible and undeniable. You don't see nor know about them because you just don't like her. They are right there in her respect thread. I put them in there myself. You just sepculate on and on hoping you will get to convince someone. Things don't work that way.

So Pyron is faster than Kos-Mos because Kos-Mos can move at sub-light speed? Where are Pyron's speed feats? Oh yeah...speculation again... because he MUST START THE FIGHT AS BIG AS A GALAXY. Also did you forget that she can move at lightspeed with Dinah? What? You want Pyron to be as huge as the fricking andromeda galaxy. I'll have her use everything at her disposal. Sounds fair to me.

Hilarious.

Kos-Mos is very durable. Pyron will have to dish out a lot of damage if he hopes to hurt Kos-Mos, let alone destroy her. However how exactly is he more durable? He is just energy is he not? How can energy be....durable? Bingo.

Kos-Mos HAS more power. Even without the Tertiary Weapon System Kos-Mos has shown much more power than Pyron. For starters she can vaporize an entire solar system with the Phase Transfer Canon which is a part of her equipment in her version 4 body. If we count the TWS Pyron is just an ant.

Kos-Mos has so many ways to humiliate Pyron For starters she can make him gain corporal form. Secondly she can blast him to smithereens. And finally she can absorb him just like Demitri did.

End of story.

Kos-Mos can analize a million mathematical equations in an instant. She is actually smart as ****. Her only real flaw is that she is difficult to deal with because she puts mathematical analisis above everything to complete her mission.

Pyron was not smart enough to realize Demitri would absorb him. His Cosmic Awareness didn't help him there, buddy. Kos-Mos completely analized T-elos fighting capacity and power output. She knew T-elos was 4.75 times more powerful than her and that she would do. Pyron thought he was all of that...and got pawned. Not to mention all the times Kos-Mos has used her computer-like intelligence to save Shion and the party throughout the games....even in defeating opponents such as the Black Testament.

Kos-Mos has fighting capacity as well. Why exactly is Pyron better than her? Because he beat on people that are no where near her level? I'm not buying it. Kos-Mos was actually good enough to hold her ground against an opponent that was 4 times stronger, faster, more durable and powerful than her. Pyron couldn't even defeat a weakened Demitri.

LoL.

Oh...and one more thing...How will Pyron defend himself from Kos-Mos absorbing him? You have yet to prove how Pyron will escape this fate. And don't try to evade it by syaing Kos-Mos wouldn't know that would **** him up....because please, its very obvious and she is a fricking android with a super advanced A.I. from a highly advanced civilization.
I'm going to have to agree with this. Fact of the matter is KOS-MOS has a load of more accomplishments that are clear and unquestionable unlike most of Pyron's claimed feats and capabilities.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:12 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Pyro takes it. She has NO WAY of hurtin him.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:14 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
lol.

Hilarious.

End of story.

LoL.

Co-signed

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:15 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Were going back and forth here, but nothings being answered. If we are comparing stats, lets be specific.

Fine.

Speed: in what sense, who's faster in terms of battle speed..

V2D claims Pyron is faster because he is as big as a galaxy and therefor he can travel the most distance in the shortest time. However ....Pyron is not always at this level. Quite in fact he has never been canonically at this level.

Kos-Mos on other hand has shown time and time again that she has great combat speed. Not to mention that it is possible to do battle in hyperspace in the Xenosaga universe.

You decide.

Intelligence: In terms of Battle intelligence, who is smarter. . .Learning english and doing math has nothing to do with this.

I'd recommend checking my edit, but I'll repeat myself. Kos-Mos was intelligent enough to completely anlize an opponent that was 4 times as powerful as her. She did this before they even fought. Kos-Mos has used strategy to defeat the Black Testament. Not to mention Kos-Mos will use strategy for every single action she takes.

Pyron didn't even see Demitri's energy absorbing abilities and paid for it.

You decide.

Durability: Who can take more damage, please no "Pyron is immune to energy attacks" logic.

Immunity to energy attacks won't save him. She simply absorbs him. If she doesn't feel like it she makes him gain physical body with her Hilbert Effect and blast him with the TWS, or Phase Transfer Cannon.

Kos-Mos's Ver. 3 actually took a solar system vaporizing blast and was not even scratched. Granted she lost, but it is a testament to how durable her body actually is.

H2H: I doubt this matters, but he demonstrates more skill. Not flash or plot powers. . .

How exactly has he demonstrated more H2H skill? The only thing he has above her is shapeshifting. I don't see how that qualifies him as the better H2H combatant.

You decide.

just debate like that.

Done.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:19 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed: in what sense, who's faster in terms of battle speed.

just debate like that.

thats not a bad way of doing it, but in certain areas such as speed its unkown, intelligence, unkown, your right doing maths isnt neccerily battle speed but it shows the mind is sharp and quick on the go, but intelligence isnt everything, pure savagery and monstrous ways of battle have been known to overcome opponents. Durability is another unkown, as you say sillyness like pyron is energy and so is immune is rubbish, regardlesss of his energylike form, he would have felt the power of absorbtion before and was unable to stop demtiri which shows hes been beaten by this, regardlss of his own absorbtion powers and reducing himself if he is fast and such, he should be able to do something about it, alas, he could not.

h2H, as you say doesnt rly matter, its not like Kos-mos is rly going to bother with it and why would pyron with his array of energy powers.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:22 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The day Pyron overcomes Demitri's absorbing abilities is the day Pyron will stand a chance against Kos-Mos.

And I'm sorry to bust V2D's bubble but that is never going to happen.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:26 PM